Premier League Thread , the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realised that Walcott and the Ox were gonna be fit for this game. Arsenal now looking highly likely for 3rd place against a faltering Spurs.

I wouldn't put it past Chelsea to sneak 4th place either...Spurs look susceptible at the back and don't seem able to finish a lot of chances.

YES GET IN THERE!!!!! BRILLIANT!!! THANK U ARSENAL!! NOW GO GRAB THAT 3RD SPOT!!! WE ARE CLOSE.

come on ARSENAL!! im BUZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. I thought you said that Arsenal had no chance of even finishing in the top 4 and that Wenger should've been sacked ages ago? :laugh:

I knew Arsenal would come good eventually even if some 'fans' thought otherwise. Some 'fans' don't realise how lucky they are to have a manager has good as Wenger. I certainly wouldn't mind swapping him with Alex McLeish. Apparently he knows how to defend but unfortunately he also knows how to stop scoring :(

Must say. . .the Spurs fans I know have been unbearable this season (up until the last few weeks). I've been praying for Arsenal to come back and overtake them again. Looking absolutely definite now as far as I can see.

We are the Arsenal!

Oh. I thought you said that Arsenal had no chance of even finishing in the top 4 and that Wenger should've been sacked ages ago? :laugh:

I knew Arsenal would come good eventually even if some 'fans' thought otherwise. Some 'fans' don't realise how lucky they are to have a manager has good as Wenger. I certainly wouldn't mind swapping him with Alex McLeish. Apparently he knows how to defend but unfortunately he also knows how to stop scoring :(
i thought Harry was the best manager in the league? ;)

Super next Wednesday coming up, then

Spurs v Stoke
Everton v gunners
Man City v Chelsea

Last edited:
Nice photo of Everton's Facebook page :)

Attachments

• image-1944321274.jpg
    image-1944321274.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 134
walcott played a blinder! better then Ox!!! This is what i expect from him. awsome. he can be a great player!

in fairness to Ox - he didnt get anywhere near as much support as walcott got, but theo did have a good game. he seems to go from useless to brilliant in alternating games. rosicky was also superb. it was a good game really

Are we calling each other Goons, Spuds etc again now? :rolleyes:

Dont worry, he is bitter as me and other arsenal fans been slating him in twitter :rotfl:

He is getting worried that we may finish above his club :D

:rotfl: fair enough.

I don't mind a bit of ribbing but thought it was against the rules.

watched the game with brother in law, we thought krul and RVP were messing around at first but obviously not. no wonder the NL team dont get on!

Soundburst said:
Nice photo of Everton's Facebook page :)

Not sure its really the friendly derby anymore. Everytime i've been its not exactly a jovial atmosphere. 3 points tonight please redmen....it is my birthday afterall!

To be honest, the Merseyside derby tonight is probably one of the most irrelevant ones for years. Its unlikely either team will make the top 4. What are they playing for? Europa league places and bragging rights.

Looking ahead to the summer, it'll probably be a case of King Kenny trying to recruit more overpriced players to Liverpool despite not being in the Champions league, and Moyes possibly taking 'Arry's job or another high profile job.

It's interesting to note that a few teams are after high profile young attacking midfielders. United should have got a centre midfield attacking player 4 years ago, Spurs are in the market for one, as are Arsenal and Chelsea. City will be after anyone United are linked with, whether they strictly speaking need them or not!

Have any of you seen in any considerable detail the likes of Hazard, Goetze, Gaitan, or Christian Eriksen? Which of them are best? Are they comparable? I don't just mean youtube clips, I mean have you seen any of them play several matches?

djdhrubs said:
To be honest, the Merseyside derby tonight is probably one of the most irrelevant ones for years. Its unlikely either team will make the top 4. What are they playing for? Europa league places and bragging rights?

For you maybe. Everton will go above Liverpool if they win! Pretty significant to them. Its always a relevant game to both teams.

as you say, rosicky has been superb for 4/5 games but thats it. modric has been good all his time at spurs.

No denying Modric is far better than Rosicky.
But, strangely, they're both equally ugly.
Little runty chaps, reminiscent of rats.
In Rosicky's case, he looks like a lesbian rat.

No denying Modric is far better than Rosicky.
But, strangely, they're both equally ugly.
Little runty chaps, reminiscent of rats.
In Rosicky's case, he looks like a lesbian rat.

i cant argue with any of that :) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom