Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parcel2Go Contact Number

Discussion in 'General Chat Forum' started by nheather, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nheather

nheather Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,272
    Hi,

I'm trying to contact Parcel2Go - does anyone know a telephone number I can use.

I'm at work and I've tried using their website but it looks like it uses technology and methods not permitted through my company firewall so hardly any part it works.

Either that or the Parcel2Go website isn't working properly at the moment.

Cheers,

Nigel
  2. pjking

pjking Member

Ratings:
    +231
    Call: 0844 847 2600 :smashin:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. pjking

pjking Member

Ratings:
    +231
    Wrong number deleted
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
  4. Sandy13

Sandy13 Member

Ratings:
    +73
    Another is; 01204 488910
  5. nheather

Ratings:
    +2,272
    Many thanks.

The Wrong number deleted number is a Royal Mail Post Office unless I misdialled.

But I got through on the 0844 one.

I'm finding Parcel2Go frustrating at the moment. I placed an order yesterday (7.30pm) and still not received a single email of confirmation of the order or charge to my credit card.

The only reason I have something to reference is that I printed off the label, though you can do this before confirming.

Spoke to them this early this morning and they verbally confirmed that my order was taken but admitted that they were having problems with automated emails. They promised to manually send out the emails but over 5 hours later I haven't received anything.

Perhaps they have a general chronic eMail breakdown - frustrating for me though as I'm not left with a warmy and fuzzy feeling that DHL are going to turn up.

Cheers,

Nigel
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
  6. Iccz

Iccz Active Member

Ratings:
    +6,763
    Have always used them when helping someone from these forums get stuff delivered who can't get it delivered to Ireland.

Parcel2Go have messed up on pick ups - did not come on the day specified then came at 8pm the next night after I complained they had not picked up again.

They never seem to be consistent with their emails yet are happy to send me updates throughout the year.

That said I've used them quite a lot and only had the one issue.
  7. nheather

Ratings:
    +2,272
    Just got an automated aknowledgement of question reply within seconds of sending a query so there is nothing wrong with their email system.

So still waiting for a confirmation of my order and credit card charge - can't see what is so difficult for them.

Cheers,

Nigel
  8. dejongj

dejongj Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,359
    I've been using Interparcel for the last few heavy eBay items, absolutely superb on their economy tariff provided by UPS....Like yesterday I booked at 9.42 in the morning, it was collected at 11 :)
  9. nheather

Ratings:
    +2,272
    Well at 5pm I spoke to them on the phone and they claimed an email was sent manually at 1:20pm and when I replied that it had not been received, I was told it was probably stuck in a SPAM filter.

I'm speaking to them on Live Chat at the moment and they are now saying that they still have email problems so no emails are going out:confused:

They then said it is booked with DHL. When I asked for the consignment number they eventually replied that as it was only scheduled for Friday collection it wasn't booked with DHL.

I get the feeling they are making the answers up on the spot and only giving the correct responses when their initial ones are challenged.

Must admit I've been very impressed with Parcel2Go in the past but this transaction isn't being handled very well at all.

Cheers,

Nigel
  10. Peco

Peco Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just spent 2 hours using their 'live help' system trying to get a parcel collected after having two failed attempts last week. [ phrase deleted ]

Finally managed to find a telephone number that actually works at the moment [ [phrase deleted ].

0871 330 8066

Best of luck everyone
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
  11. jay1969

jay1969 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i had a parcal to be picked up thay messed that up then picked it up then lost it by yodol no body new wear it was it turns up 5 days later being reboxed on the same day i phoned them i was told the parcal was being sent back to sender ...it gets worse the parcal was opened my key cutting machine was broken in bits i started a claim for damidge and noew thay tell me its closed and if the parcal is found thay let me no ......trying to speck tyo someone is a joke the on line help dont no whats going on ive used then for some years i wont be no more:devil::devil::devil:
  12. windywalney

windywalney Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Unless you are really not bothered if your parcel (which you have paid for) gets collected or not - Do Not use Pacel2go. Today is the 3rd booking I have made with them for the same parcel in a week & although it was an A.M. collection its now after lunch & still no sign if them. Umpteen phone calls & umpteen emails of complaint & all they say is sorry. Absolutely useless company.
  13. chippyteaforme

chippyteaforme Active Member

Ratings:
    +183
    I've moved from Parcel2Go to Parcelmonkey and have been very happy with them so far, admittedly only about 5 collections but always at the same kind of time, same chap, and no failed deliveries.
  14. MEMA

MEMA Member

Ratings:
    +0
    gosh...
    i just found out about this forum saying something on parcel2go...
    i just booked their service yesterday and i need to deliver my parcel by today...
    can i change to interparcel straight away?...
    the parcel is very important and need to be at the destination on time...
    helppp... :( :( :(
  15. John

John Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,626
    I would imagine they send thousands of parcels everyday without incident. I wouldn't worry
  16. GP1

GP1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Just seen this and would like to say i am having problems with them as well, got the email to say the parcel would be picked up on the 1st May which was as it should be as i book it on the 30th April, No pick up so spent 2 hours on the live chat which was a waste of time , checked emails and got one saying it was going to be picked up today which is no good as no one will be in.
    Can't see how you can run a business like this in todays times. :(
  17. internetuser

internetuser Active Member

Ratings:
    +214
    I refuse to use them now.

Constant failed pick ups when I wanted to post to zone 3 in uk (highlands) its home delivery ework or yodel that tey blame.
  18. dejongj

Ratings:
    +4,359
    Considering you get a choice of which courier to use, why not use another courier then?
  19. overdel

overdel Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I haven't had a problem with them. Sent and received dozens of things without hiccup. I reckon there are just as many failed attempts with p2g as there with any other courier service. Do people really expect flawless service from a company that offer cheaper prices than all of the competition. I've had more trouble with royal mail than I have with p2g.
  20. internetuser

Ratings:
    +214
    They were the only companies that would deliver to that region at the time for some reason.

They were ok for normal main land locations tho.
  21. internetuser

Ratings:
    +214
    If you search on this very forums there is a few threads on how bad they can be.

Communication is better now with the live chat.
  22. Sam Crow

Sam Crow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8,927
    i will never use this company again 3 times this week they have fail to pick up a parcel !!
  23. dejongj

Ratings:
    +4,359
    Funny that, I used them this week. I had two different couriers, one for Hermes and one for Yodel. Neither showed up on the booked day, nor the next day, I argued a refund (why or why don't they allow to drop at a depot? I much prefer a short drive to sitting in between 7am-7pm), and then on day three after the refund yodel (dressed as home delivery network) came to pick it up.

At the same day I also booked a pickup with WPS who was using UPS and they were spot on.

I much prefer to pay a little extra with Royal Mail and Collect Plus where you don't have to sit around. Which I did for the 5 parcels that had to go today. This stuff is not rocket science, it is a shame to see a company being run into the ground.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  24. Sam Crow

Sam Crow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8,927
    i will be going to the post office monday :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.