NVA thats Nene Valley audio are still going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm interest in NVA products (especialy integrated amplifiers).
What is the sonic signature of such a stuff?
Could it match with my sonic tastes? (I like single ended 845 valve design and Npass Aleph 3).

Have a good day: David

I don't see why not, apart from a personal distaste for subwoofers. I wish someone would explain why not just get a pair of speakers with decent bass drivers?? Though I am also not into AV I am afraid, I am just an old two channel dinosaur. Is it due to big magnets pulling the picture?

Richard

I think the simple answer to your question is cost and convenience.

- A pair of floorstanders reaching down to 20hz is a lot more expensive (although generally better quality also) than buying a good quality pair that reach down to ~40hz plus a good quality sub.

- Many people have to compromise and have a combined AV/Stereo system therefore the sub is available anyway.

Obviously, you could reply that this isn't your market, and I'd agree :) If I had the budget/room I'd ceretainly look at your products.

Last edited:
Odd - my post appears to have disappeared without a trace? - Perhaps it's spending a year dead for tax reasons.

Odd - my post appears to have disappeared without a trace? - Perhaps it’s spending a year dead for tax reasons.

I removed it as the other party complained about the content of the post.

I just received this PM from Alexs2 (Mod) after he removed my second post:

alexs2 said:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/hi-f...-nva-thats-nene-valley-audio-still-going.html

Hi...if you are going to post criticisms of a company or person,you will have to comply with the forum rules and provide direct evidence to support your claims.

Alexs2.

- I now can’t believe anything I read on this forum as it’s so chopped about by the MODS.

Perhaps if I’d been singing the praises of the other party they would have removed that too?

This forum is a sham!

Goodbye.

Last edited:
I just received this PM from Alexs2 (Mod) after he removed my second post:

- I now can't believe anything I read on this forum as it's so chopped about by the MODS.

Perhaps if I'd been singing the praises of the other party they would have removed that too?

This forum is a sham!

Goodbye.

What you were requested to do was something that applies to ALL members making a criticism of a company or person,namely to comply with the forum rules quoted below.

Forum Rules said:
Member must NOT Post libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, aggressive or otherwise abusive remarks about any individual or company either within forum posts or the PM (Private Message) system. (More details on this issue are found below). We reserve the right to read the relevant PM or PMs where we receive a complaint that a forum user has received a PM or PMs breaking this rule.

First of all, if anyone is going to make serious accusations about any retailer, they must be ready to give their full name and address to forums admin. If requested, this information will be kept in the strictest confidence and not, of course, revealed to the public. We need this information simply to ensure that you are not an unscrupulous competitior of the organisation you are criticising.
RULE 1 : BE READY TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DETAILS TO FORUMS ADMIN
(Note that we used to insist that people put their real names in their posts, but this could be a security risk so we have amended rule 1 accordingly).

In addition, nowhere in the thread must they use language that is LIBELLOUS. It is, of course, ILLEGAL and will not be tolerated on the forums.

On a number of occasions you posted unsubstantiated claims regarding the quality of NVA items,and chose not to provide any evidence of the same.

Your posts were then removed,and a message sent to you reminding you of the need to substantiate such claims.

Any individual or company has the right to expect this courtesy,when subject to criticism,and I am sure that if as a retailer or manufacturer,your products were described in the way you did here,you would expect the same response from the moderating team.

If you wish to have your membership terminated,please let us know.

Update....membership removed as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom