Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need an Installer (South Midlands)

Discussion in 'Custom Installations & Installers' started by andyuk, Feb 6, 2012.

1. andyuk

andyuk Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Hi there i am looking for a genuine installer who can fit my projector & screen & get it working as best as possible. I am based 10 mins from Junc 9 of the M5 between Birmingham/Bristol.

I have an X30 Projector & Beamax In-Ceiling motorized Screen. All the cables are all ready in place & i just need the following completed!

PROJECTOR
    Fix the projector to my Beamax Projector lift (which has already been installed) a plug also needs to be installed but the electric cables are in place. I have a trigger for the projector lift which also needs to be installed.

SCREEN
    The screen needs to be installed but like the projector the hole in the ceiling has been cut to size & cables etc are in place. Its an in-ceiling screen & i also have a trigger for this screen which needs to be installed.

GENERAL
    Once all in place i would like it set up correctly so i am getting the best possible picture & some basic help & instructions to keep me going. I would also like the installer to wire in everything to my Yamaha 3067 amp so that also gives the best possible performance.

Ideally i would like this done as soon as possible as everything is here & in place ready to go.

Please feel free to send me a PM if your interested & a rough idea on costs involved but should be pretty straight forward for someone who is used to installing projectors & electrics etc.

Thanks
    Andy
  2. phil5366

phil5366 New Member

Ratings:
    +275
    Canary Jules is the one to Callibrate your Projector when needed. I had mine done and would reccomend him anyday.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Canary_Jules

Canary_Jules Active Member

Ratings:
    +419
    Thanks for your kind comments Phil. Much appreciated!

I'd certainly be happy to calibrate if Andy should so desire, and of course it's recommended with a projector of the calibre of the X30. As for the installer I'd suggest that Andy gives Sean Jenkinson a call at AVEX. He's based in Burbage just off the M69. I'll PM you with the contact details. :smashin:
  4. cjwood555

cjwood555 Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Hi Andy,

Is this the same project we were in conversation about a while back via email? Don't know if Sean is/has a part-p sparky - if not then feel free to give me a call as we do have availability over the next two weeks.

Chris
  5. andyuk

andyuk Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Thanks to all who have replied I am just waiting for the last few quotes to come in before I get back to people.

Regards
    Andy
  6. andyuk

andyuk Member

Ratings:
    +18
    I have been let down by a local installer so I am still looking for someone to quote me a price & time scale of when the job can be done.

Just a reminder the job needs: -

Projector fitted to Projector Lift (lift already in place & cables are there but need connecting)
    In-ceiling screen installed (hole in ceiling is cut out cabling is there but needs installing
    Triggers for both Lift & screen installed so they work together
    Set up so the projector is performing as it should
    A quick check over my system to make sure all is as it should be

Please respond direct via PM

Thanks
    Andy
  7. andyuk

andyuk Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Also can anyone here supply & fit Control 4?
  8. phil5366

phil5366 New Member

Ratings:
    +275
    Andy

I have sent you the details, etc.