Motorstorm RC: Official Thread

IMO this is the best game on Vita at the moment :thumbsup: I've competed in all of the races now and only have around 8-10 medals left to get most of which are on drifting :rolleyes:

I'm really enjoying trying to beat friends times although its a little frustrating when you've spent a good hour beating a time only to find your 2nd or 3rd the next morning :D

I found the last 2 drifting events a lot easier than the first 2. Only got 5 medals left to get for the full set.

RAGING here at work playing this :laugh:

I always do the first few corners perfect then ill clip something stupid and spin out!! :mad::mad::mad:

Can you play two player with a PS3 and a Vita ?

finally played more than 1 track on this and its brilliant, really liking it and I'm no racer fan!

I will beat your time 1 day Cas on the 1st track!!!

finally played more than 1 track on this and its brilliant, really liking it and I'm no racer fan!

I will beat your time 1 day Cas on the 1st track!!!

:) Bring it on!! I am still trying to beat someone on my friends list who is about a second quicker than me on that track. I have actually been up on him on lap 2, only to hit some traffic and lose it! :mad:

I'd say that a 48/49 sec time is doable if I nail every lap and avoid all traffic. Chances of winning the lottery are probably higher though :laugh:.

yeah thats the prob, I keep hitting traffic. Whats bugging me is I know I can do it but just cant avoid the traffic at key points. If I could play without it I know I could do it

2nd one..beacg time trial...no way i can beat you on that lol

yeah thats the prob, I keep hitting traffic. Whats bugging me is I know I can do it but just cant avoid the traffic at key points. If I could play without it I know I could do it

2nd one..beacg time trial...no way i can beat you on that lol

Does get really annoying the amount of times you get stuck behind a car! They are tiny - GET OUT OF THE WAY!! :laugh::rolleyes:

Just got amongst the times on that 1st track ;)

Of course Challenge Messages have been sent via PSN :D

I don't want to switch my Vita on now :rolleyes:

lol - its the way some of the little pop ups belittle everyone too - sure I saw one yesterday that said someone had just 'trousered' me ....... or maybe I've been playing too much and dreamt it :D

lol - its the way some of the little pop ups belittle everyone too - sure I saw one yesterday that said someone had just 'trousered' me ....... or maybe I've been playing too much and dreamt it :D

No you didnt dream it I've had that 1 too.

Looks like my moment of time trial glory was short lived :( Thanks guys :p

IMO this is the best game Ive played on Vita at the moment :thumbsup: I've competed in all of the races now and only have around 8-10 medals left to get most of which are on drifting :rolleyes:

I'm really enjoying trying to beat friends times although its a little frustrating when you've spent a good hour beating a time only to find your 2nd or 3rd the next morning :D

Fixed that for you mate! ;)

WhiteHartMart said:
Just got amongst the times on that 1st track ;)

Of course Challenge Messages have been sent via PSN :D

Nice time! Had to Nip on to pip it tough :)

WhiteHartMart said:
Looks like my moment of time trial glory was short lived :( Thanks guys :p

Sorry, I couldn't help myself :)

It was a good job that you messed up on the 1st corner of the 2nd lap.

Rich G said:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself :)

It was a good job that you messed up on the 1st corner of the 2nd lap.

What's your gamer tag mate, don't think you're on my list. Sounds like we both went on beat WHM at the same time.

CAS FAN said:
What's your gamer tag mate, don't think you're on my list. Sounds like we both went on beat WHM at the same time.

RichGee

I did try to add you but I think your friends list is full.

Rich G said:
RichGee

I did try to add you but I think your friends list is full.

Will make room and add you mate!

Had a great session on this tonight. Most impressed with my times on Rough & Ready (81st) and Night Clubbed (55th), although The Kiddie pipped me on Night Clubbed by 7tenths to take 28th spot! Great time.

CAS FAN said:
Will make room and add you mate!

Had a great session on this tonight. Most impressed with my times on Rough & Ready (81st) and Night Clubbed (55th), although The Kiddie pipped me on Night Clubbed by 7tenths to take 28th spot! Great time.

Cheers cas, yes its getting a bit daft how low we've took night clubbed.
Managed to get on top with 2 bends to go

I think if we pushed a bit more on it top 10 could be possible.

Love the game, love the vita and love the competition, just keep thinking £4.79 ahhh ha haaa.

This has to be the best £4.79 I have ever spent. Such an addictive game, especially chasing down your friends times.

After a BF3 session last night I switched this on for a quick 5 mins, ha 1 1/2 hours later and it was after midnight and I had to force myself to bed. The controls are spot on once you get used to them.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom