1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing Channels on Goodmans HD Box

Discussion in 'Freesat' started by Jonny Googs, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Jonny Googs

Jonny Googs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, this is my first post :)

I know theres been about 200 threads on this problem already, but I've tried most things already to no avail. I've got the Goodmans HD Freesat box (from Argos), and I've lost Channel 4 and Film 4, and also struggle to get BBC-i (like the Sports Multiscreen). I know you're supposed to be able to do a rescan of the channels, but I've been up and down all the menus and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it... Does anyone have any advice, or am I just being dangerously thick? :)
  2. mikehol

mikehol Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I can't really help you, but I thought that I would let you know that I have a Humax foxsat HD box and I have had the same problem, and to date have not resolved it. Now with my particular problem I have also not been able to get the EPG from the Eurobird satellite so have not been able to do an automatic Freesat scan which I understand should tell you automatically when you need to rescan. I have been told that the eurobird satellite is at 28.5 E so just a little further east than the astra satellite. I have not had an opportunity to move my dish as yet but am not really expecting that this will give me anymore channels. I also wonder if the angle of the LNB might have something to do with my problem. Just thought that I would let you know that I am having similar problems.:mad: