Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Meridian 519 AC3-RF Demodulator (for Laserdisc)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Geoff_D, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Geoff_D

Geoff_D Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,067
    For sale here is a Meridian 519 AC3-RF demodulator, used for extracting those lovely Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks from ye olde AC3 Laserdiscs. Quite simply this is one of the best AC3-RF demods ever made, with superior build quality typical of the Meridian brand.

More pics and instruction manual download can be found at the Meridian website here.

It's in full working order from a non-smoking home, the casing has the usual array of small nicks and marks but there's no major dingage as you can see from my photo. Mains lead is included (unit is rated for 220-240v UK mains) but there's no instruction manual or original packaging. It will of course be properly packed for transit.

Looking for £150 inc courier delivery, but feel free to make me an offer. Payment by BT or PPG, or you can come and pick up the item, paying cash on collection.

[​IMG]

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.
  2. Geoff_D

Geoff_D Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,067
    Bump

will take £125
  3. Geoff_D

Geoff_D Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,067
    Bump

down to an even ton, £100
  4. armourdillo

armourdillo Member

Ratings:
    +13
    I can offer you £50.

Don't use my LD player as much as I should.

Cheers
  5. DD-DTS-SDDS

DD-DTS-SDDS Member

Ratings:
    +3
    As the last 519 (mint/unboxed) was offered at and went for £50 delivered I can offer £60 to do the deal?
  6. Geoff_D

Geoff_D Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,067
    Oh, go on then. PM sent.
  7. DD-DTS-SDDS

DD-DTS-SDDS Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you sir - payment sent.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1