1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale LG BD360 Blu-ray player

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Pollywoggle, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Pollywoggle

Pollywoggle Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ratings:
    +72
    For Sale, Black LG BD360 blu-ray player good condition, bought this from Richersounds in July 2010, its been sat in my rack since and plays faultlessly. I have the original box.
    Selling due to buying a player with 7.1 analogue from a forum member so this is surplus to requirements.

"Product Features
    Stream YouTube videos from the internet
    Playback Blu-ray discs in full High Definition
    Play existing DVD's and upscale them to 1080P for improved picture quality
    Experience uncompressed high quality sound
    Fast loading time - play discs in 18 seconds"

Has the DTS re-encode capability if you need it,
    great little player that has served me well.

£45 plus delivery :)
    Can drop off locally to Winchester, collection welcome.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  2. Pollywoggle

Pollywoggle Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ratings:
    +72
    £40 plus delivery, needs to go soon, space needed ;)
  3. christ88

christ88 Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Ratings:
    +16
    Very interested in this. All fully working? Any cosmetic blemishes visible? If so - could you get a photo of them for me.
    Would be willing to offer £30 cash on collection assuming there are no visible cosmetic blemishes.

Would be interested in collection, if we could sort something maybe I could collect at the weekend? Could you PM your postcode so I can see how far you are/which side of Winchester you are to me.

Thanks, Chris.
  4. Pollywoggle

Pollywoggle Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ratings:
    +72
    The only blemish is a mark on the top where the stupid sound format sticker was, DTS DOLBY TRUE HD, YOUTUBE GUFF ETC (which I removed when it was new as it was brightly coloured sticker). I have tried to photograph it but it doesnt really show up on photos. I'll upload them anyway. Its a thin narrow mark from the sticker residue, its only really noticable in certain light.
    If you wanted to collect I'd accept £30 (at a push) Im in Sutton Scotney at the north of Winchester. I think I'm allowed to PM my postcode (which is all I'm doing)!
    Looking at the photos you may just be able to make it out, its just a strip about a centimetre wide, barely visible, the player is perfect otherwise in every way.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  5. christ88

christ88 Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Ratings:
    +16
    Those stickers are a nightmare, I don't know why they feel the need to stick them on the goods as well as the box.
    I'm happy with as-is, only going in a cabinet/rack anyway.

Just checked postcode and it's a bit further than I thought so will be sticking at £30, but I'll probably over the other side of Winchester on Saturday anyway - if that's convenient to collect then, assuming your still happy with £30 shall we discuss details via PM? :thumbsup:
  6. Pollywoggle

Pollywoggle Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ratings:
    +72
    Yep thats fine. Offer accepted, its late now and I'm up at 5 :eek: but we can sort out collection details tomorrow if that's ok, , I'll pm you my details when I get in from work tomorrow evening :)
  7. Pollywoggle

Pollywoggle Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ratings:
    +72
    PM sent!