LG 32LH2000 - Firmware and USB Port

Major_Disaster

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Just purchased, after much deliberation, an LG 32LH2000. I really want to get films playing off my 16GB USB stick through the USB port. So first i wanted to make sure i have the latest firmware, i have v3.4. where do is the firmware download page?

Secondly, i cant get the USB to work. I cant access the service menu. It seems near on impossible to press OK on the remote and TV at the same time. If i just put the USB straight in the back of the TV, nothing happens - any ideas?

Cheers

Hey,

Just purchased, after much deliberation, an LG 32LH2000. I really want to get films playing off my 16GB USB stick through the USB port. So first i wanted to make sure i have the latest firmware, i have v3.4. where do is the firmware download page?

Secondly, i cant get the USB to work. I cant access the service menu. It seems near on impossible to press OK on the remote and TV at the same time. If i just put the USB straight in the back of the TV, nothing happens - any ideas?

Cheers

thats the exact same problem i am having, i tried to update the firmware whcihc when you have to press the number 9 seven times on the menue, but nothing happens? any ideas?

Follow these instructions to downgrade to 3.15, activate the USB Port and then upgrade to 3.40 again.

DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOUR FIRMWARE IS V3.47 or V3.48 - YOU CAN BRICK YOUR TV IF YOU DO!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, tried accessing the link above to activate the USB port in 32LH2000 T.V but it says its not valid. Can you set another one up?? :lease:

Thanks a mill
Mel

I was having the same problem as you point out but the reason was I was entering the "options" menu. You must just place the curser (highlight) the option menu from the top level menu and then do the 7 x FAV button. The process then works as described. If you download the 3.15 s/w there is a ppt file that descibes how to do the upgrade.

Hope this helps

Hi, tried accessing the link above to activate the USB port in 32LH2000 T.V but it says its not valid. Can you set another one up?? :lease:

Thanks a mill
Mel

try this, i've cached the link,

I have a 32LH2000, with FW 3.55
Do you know if it's working to downgrade to 3.15, activate the USB Port and then upgrade back?
I saw that for FW V3.47 or V3.48 it's not possible
Thanks

Hi,

I have just purchased the LG22LH for the bedroom, like many others I am trying to use to the USB port. My TV is running firmware V03.040.00

The link appears to missing on this thread with the instructions to enable it.

Help please.

Ta.

I have a 32LH2000, with FW 3.55
Do you know if it's working to downgrade to 3.15, activate the USB Port and then upgrade back?
I saw that for FW V3.47 or V3.48 it's not possible
Thanks

Hi !!
Yes Is possible.
First downgrade to 3.15, it put the tv in 8bits, then upgrade to 3.47, 3.48 or 3.55.

Look at this, is in Spanish

Jaquear LG LH y LF para reproducir MKV a través del USB (1 de 63) @ ElOtroLado.net Off-Topic Electrónica de consumo

Remenber, only for compatible models and EU/UK models, and better if you do it with IR (you don´t have to do nothing with the firm.

hi guys, I have just purchased an LG 32LH2000(E350 in dublin) on having read this posting.
Can anybody point me in the right direction for a step by step guide that will allow me to enable the USB port for watching movies and view photos:lease::lease:

Thanks for reply!
It worked just fine! First i did the downgrade to 3.15 and activate the usb then upgrade to 3.40. I tryed the 3.55 but I don't think it was the one for LH series and it didn't worked.
If anybody has 3.55 compatible please attach it!
Thanks again !!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom