Keegan returns , and all things Newcastle Utd

, frightened that we are onto something big once again.

:rotfl: OMG i must of slept through that.:rotfl:

Give you something you smog monsters have a sense of humour.:rotfl:

Thats Middlesbrough mate :smashin:

Spuds fans are really something else, considering they are known as the Newcastle of the south you have a cheek :D

Hunts destroyed again!
Actually,they are the sunderland of North london,poor cousins of a real club and forever in Wengers shadow.:D

Hunts destroyed again!
Actually,they are the sunderland of North london,poor cousins of a real club and forever in Wengers shadow.:D

So cutting as always. :devil:

:D

How long before Keegan Walks?

end of this season?

half way through next?

What are the odds of him actually seeing out his contract?

How long before these quality players start streaming through the door with Ashleys wad? :hiya: If KK walks then we have back up in Shearer ;) another media fest in the offing for you's :D

Thats Middlesbrough mate :smashin:

Spuds fans are really something else, considering they are known as the Newcastle of the south you have a cheek :D

8e7tslj.jpg

;)

Time to clear up the 10,000 myth.

From relegation to the old div 2 in 1978 to promotion in the early 90's the average attendance was 23,332 (around 70% of the 30,000 capacity). :smashin:

Time to clear up the 10,000 myth.

From relegation to the old div 2 in 1978 to promotion in the early 90's the average attendance was 23,332 (around 70% of the 30,000 capacity). :smashin:

Did you have an 8,000 attendance for last game of the season though @ home? Think it was wrexham? Heard they brought 6700 that day.:D

1991 average att 16000.:oops:

Ok,we were 11th in the 1990/1991 season in Division Two(Old) and it was 16,879 , i mean one season and people bring this up?Still, it's not 10,000 is it? Division 2 11th and capacity nothing like it is now, at the end of the day it means nothing but to those with a gripe against another

Ok,we were 11th in the 1990/1991 season in Division Two(Old) and it was 16,879 , i mean one season and people bring this up?Still, it's not 10,000 is it? Division 2 11th and capacity nothing like it is now, at the end of the day it means nothing but to those with a gripe against another

Didn't you average 16,001 in 1980/1 ?

2000/1 you went from 30,000 odd to 50.000 up until then your crowds where nothing to shout about at all. This big club ******** is all a myth. :hiya:

So did you have an 8000 odd last geme of the season? Was it wrexham?

Hey Hunts,Barton may be moving,you like him dont you?:rotfl:

Bob, i have come out on a few occasions and said how much i like Barton.
He would be an ideal player for us, many Spirs fans disagree but i think he's
the sort of player we need, just to much baggage.:thumbsdow

Not sure if he could handle the pressure at a big club though. ;)

Newcastle United are in talks with a huge medicine/surgery company to bring about a new method of surgery that will prevent Newcastle fans from disappearing up their own bottoms. Mike Ashley is concerned that terraces at St. James's Park will be deserted if Newcastle fans continue to be sucked up their own fundaments due to hysteric self–congratulation and pompous, delusional windbAggery, aggravated by an obsequious, unquestioning media. This intricate rump–based surgical breakthrough will hopefully prevent the Newcastle faithful from vanishing altogether and perhaps bring about resultant humility and modesty as a consequence of such a process.

:devil:

Give you one thing, you might not be a big club winning things but at least you could sell your allocation(4500) for a semi final unlike a small West London club we know.:rotfl:

The biggest whingers around have got to be Spurs fans! I've never known phone in shows etc to contain as many cry babys on it!Get a grip and like Liverpool etc start looking after your own club before looking at others.Fools.

Anyway.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is planning a swoop to bring David Beckham to St James' Park. (Mirror)

Kevin Keegan is ready to offer Manchester City and England defender Micah Richards £70,000 a week to join him at Newcastle. (Daily Mail)

The biggest whingers around have got to be Spurs fans! I've never known phone in shows etc to contain as many cry babys on it!Get a grip and like Liverpool etc start looking after your own club before looking at othe:oops:rs.Fools.

:rotfl:

Maybe you Mackems haven't got a sense of humour after all. :oops:

Still haven't answered my question? ;)

Anyway.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is planning a swoop to bring David Beckham to St James' Park. (Mirror)
Do you seriously think that would be a good deal? Sell some shirt maybe but football wise?

Do you seriously think that would be a good deal? Sell some shirt maybe but football wise?

I think he would be better than Milner, who 9 times out of 10 does great to get to the line but he never gets the cross in, always hits the first man, can't deny that Beckham has a quality delivery unlike Milner who is a bit of a headless chicken like Dyer and Parker were

I've always liked Milner, thought he looked an excellent prospect whilst at Villa.
Haven't seen to much of him since he came back to your mob but sounds like your not that impressed.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom