Just bought TOSHIBA 40TL868B Full HD 40" LED 3D TV and having problems help please!!!

liamjamesroe

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i'm new here I've just bought the Toshiba 40 inch 40TL868 from PC World well it say's 40TL868B in store and online but on the back of my unit it only say's 40TL868 so not sure what the difference is there? I had it delivered yesterday i was really excited.

I've noticed a problem already in darker scenes or when the screen goes completely black while the TV is turned on there seems to be some sort of back light or panel issue. The colour isn't just a deep black there is big spots of a darker white colour coming through all over the screen like a faded colour in all four corners like the light is leaking through the colour and just all over different parts of the screen randomly.

It look's as if someone is pressing on the screen in different positions which obviously causes the screen to go a distorted faded colour. I am really annoyed because i was under the impression with the LED back lighting the screen quality would be really good and the black levels would be of a higher quality.
Is this a fault with my unit or are other people experiencing this i am rather annoyed because i payed £18 next day delivery as PC World don't have it in stock in store they only have it in the warehouse and i'm not sure if i'm being over the top or this is a genuine problem and i should get it replaced any help welcome thank's in advance.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom