iPad 2 - post launch stock watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received a confirmation email from mac warehouse, has been dispatched today for next day delivery.

Just had the despatch email and tracking info from Macwarehouse. Not bad service!

I was in Dubai when the iPad 2 was launched, talk about crap timing !

I dread the thought of having to wait 4 weeks and don't want to spend stupid amounts on eBay so will keep an eye on this thread in the hope some 32GB 3G's pop up

I'm on the hunt for a 16gb black iPad 2, give me a shout if anyone finds any!

When do yOu think the best time is to stock check? Before 9am, just after? Midday? I've tried all and no joy anywhere. :(

Dokko said:
I'm on the hunt for a 16gb black iPad 2, give me a shout if anyone finds any!

When do yOu think the best time is to stock check? Before 9am, just after? Midday? I've tried all and no joy anywhere. :(

I would keep checking these forums and in particular this thread for updates as much as possible. That's how I've managed to bag 2.

Last edited:
John Lewis went in and out of stock on the 16gb wifi ones from about 11am - 2pm?
I kept being too slow and missing the ones in stock. Going to ring my local apple store see that will be any easier lol

Just had the despatch email and tracking info from Macwarehouse. Not bad service!

When did you order?

I ordered around 11:40 this morning and although I havent had a dispatch email, etc, I did ring to confirm stock allocation and was told that my order did have stock allocated to it. He said shortly after about 12, they had a massive increase in orders, which is why they had to take the ipad page down.

Just collected mine from Tesco, typing on it now. Happy days :)

whoops thought it was the 2 version. my bad sorry peeps!:oops:

I would keep checking these forums and in particular this thread for updates as much as possible. That's how I've managed to bag 2.

Cheers, where did you get yours from and when?

Do people think daily deliveries will happen or just Monday's and Fridays?

I decided to have another punt and order from macwarehouse. I ordered a 16gb black wifi from there at about 11:45 this morning. Just received an e-mail with my order despatch confirmation. Yay!

Thanks to the guy(s) who saw macwarehouse's stock and for all your info. This thread has been really helpful. :)

Just got the dispatch note!!! It's coming tomorrow!!! :)

out of stock at macwhouse

I decided to have another punt and order from macwarehouse. I ordered a 16gb black wifi from there at about 11:45 this morning. Just received an e-mail with my order despatch confirmation. Yay!

Thanks to the guy(s) who saw macwarehouse's stock and for all your info. This thread has been really helpful. :)

Fingers crossed for mine then, as I placed the same order at the same time! Did you pay for next day delivery?

Just checked my John Lewis online order status and it says dispatched. For those who ordered from John Lewis today it might be worth having a look.

Not sure whether to order from one of these places stating 'dispatched within 28 days' or wait and chance my luck

Fingers crossed for mine then, as I placed the same order at the same time! Did you pay for next day delivery?

Hey dude! Yeah fingers crossed! :)

No, I didn't. Just on the invoice it says 'Despatch type: Next Day'. Courier is DHL. Just checked my consignment no. and apparently it's at the Ashton Consignment Centre (wherever Ashton is!).

I think a poster above me said that next day delivery is standard over the web.

Seriously dude, hope you get a desptach e-mail too. Stressful stuff all this!

Also, I've got an outstanding order (haven't received despatch confirmation) from Currys. Seen as I've had a despatch confirmation e-mail from macwarehouse, do you think I should now cancel my order with Currys? Or wait until I've got it??

Hi, any news of which Tesco has them in stock or Tesco direct?

Autopilot said:
Just collected mine from Tesco, typing on it now. Happy days :)

Which Tesco please?? All out stock as far as I can see!!

I think that was a telco direct ship to store.

I ordered at 10:30 this morning at MacWarehouse and there was no call or confirmation.

I spoke to them at 17:30 and my order had been placed on hold for some reason. They can't tell me why and can't tell me when it will be dispatched or when I might receive it.

Gutted, knew I should have ordered from John Lewis too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom