1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPad 2 Covers compatible with SmartCover

Discussion in 'iPad' started by S A, Apr 14, 2011.

1. S A

S A Member

Ratings:
    +42
    Hi, Iv ordered my iPad 2 for Delivery Due tomorrow with a Smart Cover.

I was looking for a back cover that would work with the SmartCover and wouldn't be bulky because one of the reasons I upgraded to the iPad 2 from the 1 is because its lighter (and I could get it in white) but as my iPad mostly lives in my bag with Books I wanted some decent protection without bulk.

I have come across the following products, so thought I would share:

Enki | We've got you covered - $29.99 - This by far the nicest cover I have seen yet, not available yet but I think I may be ordering this.

BOOKback for iPad2 | DODOcase - $19.99 - Looks nice but I dont think it would offer the protection I need.

Apple iPad 2 (Wi-Fi + 3G) Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG - £30 - have got this on most of my gadgets so quite a tempting choice

AViiQ™ › Smart Case ‹ Case Stands ‹ Products - $49.99 - Looks nice but a bit expensive

Marware MicroShell iPad 2 case - $39.99

XGear Smart Cover Enhancer For iPad 2 - £29.99

SmartFit2 Smoke for iPad 2 - iPad 2 Accessories - Pages - $29.95

Griffin Technology: Elan Sleeve - Slipcover case for iPad - £15 - This could do but the hassle of putting it in and out.

Most of the prices above are without Delivery so would have add that in.

If any body has any other recommendations or reviews for any of the cases then please share :)
  2. Autopilot

Autopilot Active Member

Ratings:
    +956
  3. S A

S A Member

Ratings:
    +42
    Just checked the SmartFit site, $37.35 for Shipping! Thats just way too much!

Im looking at something with Amazon Prime or Next Day Delivery, so I can get it by Saturday - dont really trust my self without a back cover.
  4. splinters69

splinters69 Active Member

Ratings:
    +484
    Try the Yoobao leather case, nice and slim and the version 2 corrects the initial faults with the magnets and glue.