Infected is up

The camping in high spots is proper annoying if you haven't got throwing knives. So is the backing out when you get selected as 1st infected... I mean, they must have known that might happen when playing this game mode, so why play it if you're not willing to be infected.

It just goes to show that a lot of people that play this game are complete w*nkers.
It's been this way since the dawn of time.

I.e. not getting picked for the team who has the kill the rabbit and instead getting picked for the team who has to kill the lion... "Ugh, Unga... I ****ing quit this BS game... *spittle*"

"MW3 is broken because I was 1st infected and don't want to be, even though I know there is a good chance I will get picked as I'm playing the Infected Gamemode"

*RAGE QUIT*

I wish some of them would rage quit life.

You really wish people who don't want to be infected because it will mess up their stats would kill themselves?

Found a few boosters last night, using splitscreen to boost.

If their (1) player was infected, you couldnt win. ****ing stupid. Thing is they were so crap at boosting.. I'll assume they were doing it for a MOAB, but they were so slow they only managed around 7-9 kills in the 3 games I followed them around.

Also got connected to a load of yanks last night playing it, which made it laggy as hell. First time i've ever connected to them, then in about 30 seconds i'd heard douche bag shouted about 50 times.

:rolleyes:

Same, I met two split screen boosters on Bakaara, the second person was infected. They hid pretty well, got up to around a 17 killstreak before time ran out.

There were a couple of split screeners on lockdown. One got infected and proceeded to block the doorway to a single entry point room his mate was hiding in, cue everyone else in the game queued up at the door trying to barge past.

I think there needs to be throwing knives on all maps so that people can't just get into high positions or get their infected mate to block an entrance like that.

Other than that, it was quite an enjoyable runaround. Managed to be selected as first infected in one game, found someone else nice and quickly so the infection spread early on and we won.

Arkaden was a bit boring - it seems the undead don't like cooked meat, they prefer to eat it on the run. Stood cooking burgers and didn't see any infected at all. Still, an easy way to get the flawless challenge.

PygoShlee said:
Found a few boosters last night, using splitscreen to boost.

If their (1) player was infected, you couldnt win. ****ing stupid. Thing is they were so crap at boosting.. I'll assume they were doing it for a MOAB, but they were so slow they only managed around 7-9 kills in the 3 games I followed them around.

Also got connected to a load of yanks last night playing it, which made it laggy as hell. First time i've ever connected to them, then in about 30 seconds i'd heard douche bag shouted about 50 times.

:rolleyes:

So you have been inducted. ;-)

By getting annoyed with douche bearing yanks.. yes.

By getting annoyed with douche bearing yanks.. yes.
Oh noes... another in the against Det club... let me get my chalkboard.

FYI, just because we disagree doesn't mean you have to be annoyed by me :)

Found its quite good for completing challenges. So far I've had.

Flawless - survive a full game
Survivor- knife kill when ammo empty
Never forget - get hurt and stabbed an enemy in the back
Slasher - 3 killstreak with knife.
ATM - payback with a throwing knifes.

Also managed today to do 'behind enemy lines' - 10 kills with no killstreak selected. This was on seatown, striker vs knife and with about 9 of them chasing me at once.

I have done them all before apart from 'flawless'. It's worth noting that final killcam challenges don't count such as the throwing knife challenge.

Last edited:
Flawless - survive a full game

How did you get that? What I am hoping is you were first to be set as infected and did it this way. As opposed to being the one who survived the entire game vs the infected.

AnthonyG said:
How did you get that? What I am hoping is you were first to be set as infected and did it this way. As opposed to being the one who survived the entire game vs the infected.

The 2nd way - but surely that's the point of the game? Wasn't on a lampost - if that helps?

but surely that's the point of the game?
Yes but when its you vs 17 infected you need to have the reactions of a flea to survive.

So for that massive kudos I think is warranted as I would say getting that is the hardest mode to do it on IMHO.

AnthonyG said:
Yes but when its you vs 17 infected you need to have the reactions of a flea to survive.

So for that massive kudos I think is warranted as I would say getting that is the hardest mode to do it on IMHO.

Good point.. I did it the easy way - think it was seatown and the first guy infected took ages to get a kill. Think it ended 15-3 to survivors.

I'm not convinced so far. I ended up 1st infected with a striker against 17 jugs. Needless to say I ended up with 1 kill and 24 deaths. Nothing I could do to kill people. Stuck them with Semtex no kill. Totally needs a rethink. I agree that all games need throwing knives.

What a noob. You couldn't kill 17 juggs with a shotgun? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

jk, that sounds terrible.

What?

I dont get it..

Lol that Jugg vs Striker mode is hilarious if you're the Infected, I went 0-26 on Dome when I was Infected. Even with TI's, i kept getting killed by two groups of juggs coming at me from different directions with akimbo magnums.

Just because you are a yank doesn't mean he was referring to you... :smashin:

My b. I assumed because I regularly call people douches lol

It's a by country thing...

Americans yell douschebag.
Brits yell c*nt.
French yell retreat.

The glitches on Xbox have been patched over night. The jumping on the van in Arkaden near Dom flag C, ledge outside on Lockdown, the wood planks on Seatown etc

Every time I tried to do them I died. So did the others. There are alot of boosters on Xbox though!

No one cares about the silly eggbox on the ps3 forum. Surely you of all people should care even less. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom