1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

- "I love it when a plan comes together"

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Building DIY' started by jagdeepp, Nov 23, 2006.

1. jagdeepp

jagdeepp Active Member

Ratings:
    +531
    ..Just taking a break from the work i decided to sit and watch Indiana Jones 4 in glorious hd. An average affair to be perfectly honest. Would have been better with a few more one liners. Unfortunately one of those films where the mrs says 'bet they're related' then low and behold. quite predictable.

I took a few shots of the movie as we were watching it to post on here. I then sat and watched a few select scenes from my collection. My jaw still drops when the screen comes down and i watch movies in hd. Have to pinch myself that i'm actually sat in my lounge! Here are a few pics i took earlier. Note that i've taken them from a bit of an angle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. achoudry

achoudry Active Member

Ratings:
    +422
    a thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining thread!
  3. LionJag

LionJag Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Jag

How cool does your room look?!

Well done on all your hard work - the end product is so impressive. I would find it so daunting to do what you did.

I've just read the whole thread today for the first time and I salute your efforts, sir! I'll be needing some advice on my set-up and hopefully, you can help me out. :lease:

Jag
  4. jagdeepp

jagdeepp Active Member

Ratings:
    +531
    thank you for your kind messages lad's..

I've got to admit i've neglected to update this thread. I worked my backside off following those last posts every single day and night until 16th January and a few hours before the little one entered the world. Since then it's been baby duty and i've never had the energy or motivation to polish off this thread. Each of the bedrooms has been renovated and 2 have lcd's. The master bedroom has a 32" LCD, HTPC and 5.1 acoustic energy setup. I'll get some pics up in a few days. Heres a quick sample of part of the finished product..

Upstairs hallway BEFORE:

[​IMG]

Upstairs hallway AFTER:

[​IMG]

I'll try and get others up over the weekend.. To be honest, i have lots and lots of shots and will bore you all so wil limit it to a select few and put the pics up at the beginning of the thread for ease of reference. Cheers guys!