Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

I was counting on it being around £350. I did however deep down expect its announced price which is why I think it's an easy decision for me. I'm not getting it. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and it's not worth more than £400 to me. :(

The funny thing is my fiancee thinks I should buy it to sell and make a profit for wedding funds but I think it would hurt too much having it and then having to give it away, lol. :facepalm:

caz2005 said:
I was counting on it being around £350. I did however deep down expect its announced price which is why I think it's an easy decision for me. I'm not getting it. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and it's not worth more than £400 to me. :(

The funny thing is my fiancee thinks I should buy it to sell and make a profit for wedding funds but I think it would hurt too much having it and then having to give it away, lol. :facepalm:

In that case buy two and sell one lol

lol, she did suggest that but then, how many of the Tumblers you see on ebay has that owner been trying to sell since it was released.

buying even a sought after item to sell is always a risk. :)

lol, she did suggest that but then, how many of the Tumblers you see on ebay has that owner been trying to sell since it was released.

buying even a sought after item to sell is always a risk. :)

Just do it!!!!!!!! :D :D:D:D:D

I have zero space for this & probably won't ever display it but I know I have to have it & if I don't buy it I will be forever kicking myself.

After the 60's original Batmobile this IMO is the most iconic version ever & the Tumbler just doesn't even belong in the Batman universe IMO

It's a must!!!!!!!

Neil

I notice FP have itlisted for a May 2013 release. That makes it a bit more of a possibility :p

Just do it!!!!!!!! :D :D:D:D:D

I have zero space for this & probably won't ever display it but I know I have to have it & if I don't buy it I will be forever kicking myself.

After the 60's original Batmobile this IMO is the most iconic version ever & the Tumbler just doesn't even belong in the Batman universe IMO

It's a must!!!!!!!

Neil

Please Stop posting coments like this, you have me hovering over the BUY button. :laugh: :eek: :facepalm: :rotfl:

What have I done :eek: I've just ordered one from OSB. :clap:

I hate you all. :devil:

What have I done :eek: I've just ordered one from OSB. :clap:

I hate you all. :devil:

HAH!!!!!!
Yes, we did it :D:D:D:D

Welcome aboard the bankrupt train & the road to potential divorce in my case :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Neil

You don't work for Hot Toys sales department do you Neil?

I've been walking about for 2 days now with this buzzing around in my head, I still have no idea where I will put it when it arrives next year. Part of me was hoping that it would be sold out when I logged on today, however there is part of me that is now content.

You don't work for Hot Toys sales department do you Neil?

I've been walking about for 2 days now with this buzzing around in my head, I still have no idea where I will put it when it arrives next year. Part of me was hoping that it would be sold out when I logged on today, however there is part of me that is now content.

Lol not yet, but I can hope ;)

I'm in the same boat & I have the added problem of having Babywave arriving this May so by the time I get this next year they will be a walking grabbing machine so I think it's going be even more difficult for me.

Neil

Congratualtions Neil, hopefully it will be twins. :laugh: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :laugh:

Am I insane, I just ordered from Lee! :p

Neil, my fiancee wants your address so she can hunt you down, lol! :facepalm:

Congratualtions Neil, hopefully it will be twins. :laugh: :laugh: :rotfl: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks buddy :)
Don't wish that on me I have no idea how I'll cope with one eating, pooping, screaming machine let alone 2 :eek:

Am I insane, I just ordered from Lee! :p

Lol not insane at all...you know it makes sense & will be worth it in the end.

Neil, my fiancee wants your address so she can hunt you down, lol! :facepalm:

I am now officially in hiding :rotfl:

Neil

Looks like it might be gone at OSB. Still available at CollectiblesDirect.

Doing some sums and I just can't afford to get into the 89 Batman line if I wanted to. With the upcoming stuff I really want like Avengers/DKR

CD says it's expecting it 07/2013 which is fine by me. Gives time to save and also time for the (by then wife) to haven forgotten how much it cost! :D

Going to have to re-think this :(

Got told today my company is struggling & as of 1st April we are on 10% less pay which means I am now done about £250 a month & that on top of the baby due in May means what spare I had has now been swallowed up by trying to balance the bills.

Absolutely gutted now :(

We had no warning prior to being told it was happening today so that's that reduced pay until they say otherwise & I'm not holding out much hope.

If there was a job market out there I'd be looking for a new job now.

Anyway enough whinging new pics are good...it's HUGE

Neil

Sorry to hear about your money problems mate. Is it legally at they are able to reduce your wages?

Sorry to hear about your money problems mate. Is it legally at they are able to reduce your wages?

Thanks buddy.

I'm not sure I haven't checked but I'd assume so since they have done it.

Absolutely gutted...wish I'd just pulled the money out for this straight away as soon as I knew & I had the spare cash.
Upset I'll be missing out on this baby now :(:(

Neil

Where did you order it from? Collectables direct? Lee's pretty good so if you can afford £30 a month just gradually paying it off you should be fine? Chances are it'll be delayed and wont be out bang on February next year anyway

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom