Horse racing betting

Bloodzeed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought i make a thread please if anyone bets on them horses or have any tips be nice of you to post it here:smashin:

Last edited:
A few Cheltenham bets - Somersby in the arkle, Punchestowns in the RSA Chase, small punt on Cooldine in the gold cup, waiting to see what race get Me Out Of Here goes for.

Very early but fancy Passion For Gold in the epsom derby.

A few Cheltenham bets - Somersby in the arkle, Punchestowns in the RSA Chase, small punt on Cooldine in the gold cup, waiting to see what race get Me Out Of Here goes for.

Very early but fancy Passion For Gold in the epsom derby.

got any decent ew bets for that

FZR any tips today??

Not had alook at todays cards yet.

Got given a tip today it was evens this morning its now 8/11 on

Texan Star @ the 6:50 Kempton

Got a storng tip today 4.55 aintree Woolfall Treasure 14/1 it was 25/1 this morning.

Got a storng tip today 4.55 aintree Woolfall Treasure 14/1 it was 25/1 this morning.

Came 20th, some tip that :)

Only having a chuckle mate, I put a cheeky £2 on it.

Sorry lads i dont really like posting tips unless there from me had 3 big winners this week.

I got the tip of a person at work and it got well backed as well sorry lads :thumbsdow

Anyone else bet on "Don't Push It"? When I see that punter on the telly had put £5k on it I thought that was worth £2, got odds of 19.12 on betfair as well :thumbsup:

Anyone else bet on "Don't Push It"? When I see that punter on the telly had put £5k on it I thought that was worth £2, got odds of 19.12 on betfair as well :thumbsup:

I saw that bet slip, £80k returns! Very nice indeed.

I had Black Apalachi, Don't push it and Ballyholland all each way. 270 sheets, ta very much :)

Correction...was actually £315 return lol bo!!

Last edited:
£30 bet.

£1.09 won.

Awesome! :rotfl::suicide:

At least I get a £10 free bet from Betfair and £20 back from quidco, so in the end I have not lost out.

I dont know how each way works also had Mcoy at 19.something-1 on betfair had £3 on it as well as a few others so come out with £55
funny thing is i back Mcoy every year he had to win the thing one year:thumbsup:

I dont know how each way works also had Mcoy at 19.something-1 on betfair had £3 on it as well as a few others so come out with £55
funny thing is i back Mcoy every year he had to win the thing one year:thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly, I've back him for the last 5 years :rotfl: about time fella!

I had £10 on don't push it at 25/1 :smashin: i had irish raptor and the package as well.

£260 return :thumbsup: am well happy for A.P McCoy i backed for that reason that he wanted to win this badly!!!

I had a fiver on don't push it 21/1 I think it was and can't buy time who didn't finish. Didn't bother with each way so pretty happy with that, £100 win for picking a random horse :clap:

£30 bet.

£1.09 won.

Awesome! :rotfl::suicide:

At least I get a £10 free bet from Betfair and £20 back from quidco, so in the end I have not lost out.

Stupid me, I logged into the wrong betfair account. My £30 bet actually returned £40.77. :smashin:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I was looking for some horse racing tips and this is the best thread that the search brought up.

Anyway,

I'm in a slump and I'd be well down over the last 3 weeks if it wasn't for football bets consistently pulling me out of the mire. So read the following with caution, but I fancy a couple at Goodwood today:

3.45 Veroon

In fairness, he probably doesn't want too much rain (0 for 2 in soft or heavier ground in the past)., but I think he's got the ability to challenge regardless and he's already won twice at this distance despite running a furlong shorter last time (when beaten 1/2L into second). 8/1 for an e/w bet.

4.55 Dulcie

A tough 14 runner handicap, but Dulcie has a great record in soft or heavier (2 wins from 3 runs) and she ran a decent race on her return at York in June. Another e/w bet at around 9/1.

Finally, I also fancy Jollywood 3.20 Ffos Las @ 3/1 in what I think will be one of the closest races today (I know I really should avoid this race but it just keeps jumping back out at me).

Anybody got any info that can get me going in the right direction again.

Ah the thread is alive again.

I havr not had a bet for 3 months i hate the flat waiting on the jumping season :smashin: they was a few on last week.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom