Help: Name that tune from a music video description.

My wife's just back from Diversity's new show,they played a danceyish (is this a word?) song which I think maybe a couple of years old,they made all the crowd dance and she say's it contains the words "bounce,bounce"I have a song in my head but can't explain it,if anybody can help it'll be a miracle with the description I have gave,thanks in advance.

help!!! hi im trying to find a song an all i remember is the video, all different people on a beach, girls on skates an buff man working out on the beach. late 90s i thick plzz help.

Can you help? music video with man walking down street warning folk about possible storm coming. He ties himself to a tree or pole and survives. From the 90s.

I think [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=VfAuFAgHpzc]The Avalanches - Since I Left You - YouTube[/ame] this one . Am I right?

OK guy you seem good at this and i will try to be as descriptive as possible..
it was a video from early 90s, there was a man with a top hat walking around an all white house wile the floor was moving (like it was set up on a stage getting pushed around) the furniture would stay in place till it hit the walls and this is so driving me nuts!!! been trying to figure this out for a couple months and found this site hope someone can get it from description.. ty

That sounds like Jamiroquoi (sp?) and the song is Virtual Insanity.

Here:

Great vid. :D

Please help! Anyone knows name of song and band who made videoclip where was a man busted in a crypt or cell or something like that and all his life from childhood (if I remember well) to senior age he was trying to dig out, at the end of song he finally made a square hole - tunnel and got out to sunlight??? The cell was of stone and maybe some plant were growing there. I think the man was first also counting his days there by carving commas to the wall. The man had no shirt, I think he had just underpants when he got out.
I saw it several time when I was child. I´ve been looking for it so long, but I can´t find this video on youtube because I don´t know the title :(( Can anyone help me please?? It was a rock song I think from 80s or 90s. It was from some well known band (I thought Metallica or some from that era but without the song´s name it is very hard to find the video :((( )

Possibly The Unforgiven by Metallica? Here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTOP3GIlnTE]Metallica - The Unforgiven [Official Video] + lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Can you help? music video with man walking down street warning folk about possible storm coming. He ties himself to a tree or pole and survives. From the 90s.

Any help. Maybe a guy with long hair. Rock band, maybe pearl Jam.

Can anybody help me to find this song?

It's a country song, by benning of the last decade (probably around the year 2000). The video begins with band playing dressed as cowboys. The video is set in the old west. There where some middle aged prostitutes, wearing some shiny outfits tha looked like swinsuits.

It was a kind a soft country song.

That's everything i can recall off.

Thanx in advance!

can smooene help me with a song its been stuck in my head for about 1 year lol

it looks like a lady roller skating somewhat disco song i think some fo the words are say what u need to do do what u need to do pls help me end this torrment

IM LOOKING FOR A VIDEO MUSIC WHICH AS DESCRIBED BELOW:

They’re dancing inside a club,
Big hair and dressing so smart,
Strobe lights then twirling around,
Close ups of dancing shoes

Slim legs are moving,
Singing to a mic
Put down a black box
And sing some more yeah!

KINDLY SUGGEST ANY VIDEO MUSICS THAT FIT THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME I'M LOOKING FOR IT. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SONG.PLS!

Hey I'm trying to identify a video where a girl walks through a city and she clicks and drags anything she sees into a distorted version of the original. People's necks get longer, legs get stretched, buildings get stretched and then lean over. Finally she walks into a fashion design office I think. The song is an upbeat summer pop song (female singer). Sorry to be vague but THANKS for the help !!

This is Lilly Allen and the fudge You song

Can any body help me? I've been looking for a music video. It's from a song that's only a couple of years old (was played a bit last year). It was being played on radio in Australia for a while but I'm pretty sure that the Singer and/or Band are fairly obscure.

The music video shows a young (early twenties at a guess), plain looking white, skinny man walking down a footpath of a street. People are doing various random things but as he continues down the street, he walks by more and more people. The scene takes more of a party scene as he goes along (Balloons are released into the air at one stage for instance).

The song was simple. No big instrument pieces, not a full on dance song, or overly loud, but the subject matter of the song I seem to remember was bright / optimistic.
The lyrics were very clever, as well. Problem is I cant remember any of them at all (otherwise I wouldn't need to ask now, would I? LOL)

I know this description isn't much to go on, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

IM LOOKING FOR A VIDEO MUSIC WHICH AS DESCRIBED BELOW:

They’re dancing inside a club,

Slim legs are moving,
Singing to a mic
Put down a black box
And sing some more yeah!

KINDLY SUGGEST ANY VIDEO MUSICS THAT FIT THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME I'M LOOKING FOR IT. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SONG.PLS!

Blueboy - Remember me?

Should have known AVF would have the perfect thread for this. My wife is a teacher and next term has some music lessons planned, she is especially interested in foreign language songs and got a little stuck on Spanish. Now, I can remember and old song (possibly 90's) sung by a female, no matter where I search or what I type into google, I can find nothing although I can remember some aspects of the music video, hope someone can remember a name from this.

The video shows a young girl (10/11) working in her fathers beach side bar. She spots a similar aged guy in the bar and eventually joins him and they dance, the father spots this and confronts her with a backhand.

Could be Brazilian or Spanish, not entirely sure. Hope someone will know the song I mean with only my crap description to go on.

Thanks

Necro posting? Kaoma - The Lambada

So...I have been looking for this video for the past, probably 6 years. And no one has been able to find it. So this is my last attempt to see if anyone knows what video I am talking about. Otherwise, I am simply going to admit to myself that it never existed.

Ok. Here we go.

All I know about the video. It's about these two girls. From what I can tell they tried to make it into a British themed music video, with a castle, the long green lawn in front of the castle and the main girl is, of course, dressed in British style clothing. The main girl is constantly moving in the video because she is on her way to the castle where the other girl is taking a bath in an old clawfoot bathtub. Let's just say this video suggests that the main girl is trying to get with the girl in the tub. But from what I remember, nothing happens more than her just simply going to the castle to meet her. Another thing is, I think at some point in the video there is a white horse that she is riding on her way to the castle. Unfortunately I didn't even catch a title or anything, but I know it was sung by two girls. As in Leia and Alice, or Tegan and Sara but it wasn't either of them, just an example. I believe one of the girls was a brunette and the other was a blond.

This may be the worst description I could give but it is seriously ALL I can remember. If anyone can please help me, and put an end to my suffering, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Sounds like T.a.t.U, but I can't find a medieval themed video.

The song is a techno dance track of sorts. It begins with a child dropping a doll in the snow. The doll is recovered by a mad scientist who experiments on it Frankenstein style! Moreover there are captive women,who seem more machine than human and pull off some good robot moves in the video. Everything happens inside a castle! The video must have released in 2007 probably

Easy one. Calvin Harris - I´m Not Alone

Hi! i joined the forum because i am hoping i can get help in finding a song. im sorry for being too vague, but this is all i can remember. the video goes like this:

a group of friends (boys and girls in their early 20s) went clubbing and then went swimming in a lake the next morning....
the song was light, not loud. i would describe it as a "club" song. the vocalist was a girl. i think it was released in early 2000s or late 90s.

Thanks!

Hye guys...

Ive been looking this video for a long time..can u help me...tqvm
I dont remember much but this is the description
People are dancing in a club with thier big hair,slim leg and wearing smart clothes.
There is strobe light and then they twirl.i remember the video shows close up of the dancers shoes.
Then they take a mic and sing. The most important clue is there is a black box they holding and then put it down.afte r that continue singing...

Sorry for this vague clues..but pleaseeeee can u help me with it...really2 need to know...desperately.. :)

Thanks guys.

hey, i need help with two songs, i got the videos when i got my mp3 a couple years ago, and they were somehow deleted at some point in time. I cannot think of the names or the artists, or any of the lyrics but i have a pretty good memory of the videos.
the first starts out as a younger girl about teens on her computer looking up the band, everything is modernistic and white, i think she is wearing stripes, im not too sure, anyway when she clicks a link an interview comes up and they talk about the band, and that they remember it, and so on so forth. when the music starts its man playing guitar and a woman singing, it shows when they were younger, and then towards the end they are driving in a convertable, red i believe, and stop on a cliff/mountain not sure, but she is in sheer/see through black dress dancing (and singing i think) and hes leaning on the car playing guitar

the next video is a band that starts on a spaceship, and untill the end stays there, its more of a rock like song and has a bright sun in the background so half the time its hard to see their faces, at one point the band goes into slow motion. in the end of the song he is walking on land (not earth but another planet because of the two suns in the background) and i think is saying something about "if he walks...." and he is walking its kind of like a ledge of land with some trees or bushes i think.

If you know or can link the videos, names of the song, or artists please please let me know its been bugging me i cannot remember! they were good songs! thank you so much for helping :)

hi need to find out what music video is this. below are the description in the video. cant confirm whether
its the exact description but the elements are there

They're dancing inside a club,

Slim legs are moving,
Singing to a mic
Put down a black box
And sing some more yeah!

Last edited:
Hi all, new here so forgive me if this is already answered but please HELP!!!
I am trying to remember a track which I think was from the 80s or so, disco, the video featured a girl roller skating on her own wearing purple lycra/satin pants. I thought it was a Donna Summer track but I can't find any reference to it under her name. It's driving me crazy. Sounds similar to previous post but in mine she is not singing, just dancing. Any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Hi all, new here so forgive me if this is already answered but please HELP!!!
I am trying to remember a track which I think was from the 80s or so, disco, the video featured a girl roller skating on her own wearing purple lycra/satin pants. I thought it was a Donna Summer track but I can't find any reference to it under her name. It's driving me crazy. Sounds similar to previous post but in mine she is not singing, just dancing. Any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Is it this one...

Here's another one

I think this one was from 2008-2010, but I'm not sure. Probably of the pop/alternative adult/VH1 genre. There was a man singing as he was floating in the ocean. I seem to remember him wearing a yellow jacket or life vest of some sort. I think it was raining, too. Also, I think a ship was periodically shown, presumably looking for him.
I really appreciate any help you can offer. This has been bothering me for quite awhile, and I can't find any clues!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom