Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 11: Play & Help Thread

Discussion in 'PS3 Sports Games' started by yukichon, Sep 29, 2010.

1. jwalsh82

jwalsh82 Active Member

Ratings:
    +268
    Are their contracts running out?
  2. ldoodle

ldoodle Active Member

Ratings:
    +621
    Help help help help help!

Downloaded the squad updates last night and doing so has appeared to have deleted my Pro.

Everytime I go to edit my pro, it starts off asking me to create a new one, with Martin Tyler explaining how to set it up.

This game is going in the bloody bin if it has deleted months and months of effort getting my player built up!

:mad:
  3. jav123

jav123 Member

Ratings:
    +7
    the freezing seems to happen only when playing 2 players,(1vs1)

i read some were earlier in this thread that it is happening becuase the lens cant hack it and your ps3 needs a service!! well i can assure you its got nothing to do with getting your ps3 serviced, as my ps3 320g is brand new only a couple of months old and i got fifa 11 with it so it was the first game i played on it and it happend from day 1,

in fact i used to have the phat 60g ps3 (better looking in my opinion) and fifa 09 and fia 10 used to have the same problem aswell freeze for 2-3 sec when playing 2 player (1vs1) it is bloody annoying,

my brother has the slim ps3 120 or 160g and when my cousin brings his fifa 11 over to play it happens on my brothers ps3 as well.

no other game freezes its only fifa.

is there any way of updating the squad for when playing 2 players (1vs1) ? i get squad update when playing online ranking ect , i dont know about carreer mode as i still not even started it and probebly wont now as the footballing season is nearly over and fifa 12 will be out very shortly!

fifa 09 allowed to have a squad update for 2 player games (1vs1)

i love the game by the way all ways been a fifa man!
  4. tony kop77

tony kop77 Active Member

Ratings:
    +48
    Just won 10 head to head games in a row but I didn't get a trophy for in form and my head to head statistics say I have only played 9 games winning 4 losing 4 and on a run of 1 defeat. How do I get the game to update my stats?
  5. jwalsh82

jwalsh82 Active Member

Ratings:
    +268
    Did you win the games or did people quit? Were they ranked games?
  6. craig13

craig13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My rankings haven't changed either the past few days played maybe 20 games won a few lost a few ranking remains the same
  7. tommyjd

tommyjd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah the online rankings are deffo not working properly, EA are terrible service, great games but the servers are terrible!
  8. craig13

craig13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hope it back dates itself I beat a guy using man u with Wigan n everton so should get lots of points
  9. Oilte

Oilte Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Can't wait to see the back of Fifa 11, every year I say the same thing, there is always annoying bugs every year.
    This year takes the biscuit though.

In pre match arena I am often stuck there for 3 or 4 minutes and then it just says I have been disconnected from the EA Servers.

In the middle of a match on a random occasion I see the round circle thing and the game will freeze, whoever is in posession at the time can press start and it will go to the pause screen, it may then resume for a while but eventually it will freeze totally and somebody has to quit to get out of it.

At other times I will get no warning and it will just say I have been disconnected from the EA Servers.
    This is happening every few games now also.
    I am not sure if these problems are related to my PS3 or not, its getting old and overheats a lot.

My record is seriously damaged now because everytime I am disconnected I end up losing.
    My Nat is Type 1 so its not an internet issue.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  10. DrPhil

DrPhil Active Member

Ratings:
    +4,488
    Never had any of those issues. :confused: