1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faulty Sky Box?

Discussion in 'Sky, Sky+, Sky HD & Sky 3D' started by DYeomans11, Mar 14, 2012.

1. DYeomans11

DYeomans11 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Basically I have fixed a fair few sky boxes now and I am getting very good at it (not one that I haven't repaired yet) but I buy them in faulty of eBay and fix them up and sell them back on, This is fine but at the moment there does not seem to be many fixable sky boxes for sale on eBay at the moment so my question to you is do you guys know anywhere other than eBay where I can buy faulty sky boxes in? A long shot I know but any help will be greatly appreciated.
  2. MartinPickering

MartinPickering Active Member

Ratings:
    +451
    I know a guy who dumps all his "unrepairables" on eBay so you are wise not to buy from there. I think you should look at "Freecycle" and advertise in your local paper and elsewhere. Make it clear that you want only "untouched" Digiboxes. I'm sure that every second family has an unwanted Sky box stashed away!
  3. DYeomans11

DYeomans11 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    ahh good old free cycle, I will give that a try! somebody gave me a working sky box for nothing from there before so hopefully i can get some unworking ones!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012