1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error Code Status code 80169d3a

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by AnotherDude, Dec 8, 2010.

1. AnotherDude

AnotherDude Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238
    Having not signed into live in over a year due to me selling my xbox, i recover my tag goto sign and i recieve this message:

"Your account is suspended blah blah blah"

so i click ok and it sends me to my card details page with a credit card that expired last year, as i've bought a prepaid card i don't want to update my details so i goto redeem prepaid card enter the digits etc then recieve this status error message 80169d3a.

A lot of people on different forums (from googling) say it's just because of the credit card expiring and for me to ring MS support and get them to remove it and it should be ok whereas a lot of others are saying to just make a new account,which for obvious reasons i don't want to do.

Has anyone had this problem and got it sorted if so by what means?
  2. AnotherDude

AnotherDude Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238
    seems there not interested because auto renew was on even though the credit card expired june 09 i still got charged to my account

the irish fella i spoke to was helpful but wouldn'/couldn't sort it for me said i had to add a credit card to repay the £11 i owed for xbox live that i didn't use

told him straight on the phone i'll just make another account :laugh:

gotta say i hate microsoft once again, suppose not so bad got a months free live