1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson EH-TW9100/w Owners Thread

Discussion in 'Projectors' started by millward91, Dec 7, 2012.

1. millward91

millward91 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi

Long time reader who hasn't posted a lot and certainly no expert, just took the jump into projectors, big thumps up to Allan at Ideal AV for sorting me out as there's not much going on in Swansea for Home Cinema.
    Just got a draper 104" tab tensioned screen which will be upgraded to the react II material when available and a 9100W projector with a Darbee.
    Have to say massively impressed with the Blu-Ray picture, initial set up was easy.
    I've only tested Coraline and Prometheus at the moment and they both look stunning (wondering how the grey screen will improve this).
    Just to share my experience so far, had a couple of issues connecting my other sources to the wireless HDMI, initially I connected the output to my amp (RX-V3800) but struggled to get an image on the plasma, ended up plugging all video connections to the WiHDMI, then connecting that directly to the display, which solved the issue. I can now, via the WiHDMI menu, access all of my video needs and cofigure the audio source on the amp via the GUI.
    As I said at the start, I'm no expert, just sharing my experience so far. Can't wait for some info on tweaking the settings from you more experienced guys:)
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. G-Man72

G-Man72 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Hi good to see someone else has got one too. Have you changed any of the settings yet?
  3. millward91

millward91 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    No adjustments, love the PQ as it is. Don't see the need:smashin: