E Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth having one in the car for emergencies I guess. You never know.

@FlagshipDevice Have you tried Vermillion River juices? I used to smoke GV and never really found a juice to replace it but I do love the tobacco taste in Kentucky Premium Blend and Kmax. It uses their Classic Blend which you may like. Failing that El Toro are recommended but I've never tried them.

@FlagshipDevice Have you tried Vermillion River juices? I used to smoke GV and never really found a juice to replace it but I do love the tobacco taste in Kentucky Premium Blend and Kmax. It uses their Classic Blend which you may like. Failing that El Toro are recommended but I've never tried them.[/quote]

Not tried Vermillion River juices before, but funnily enough I ordered a bottle of Kentucky Premium Blend and a bottle of Classic Blend last night. Hopefully be here tomorrow, be interesting to see what they're like. Read good things about them. Will take a look at El Toro too. I've dabbled with non-tobacco flavours, but a lot of them tend to end up being a bit sickly for me. Wanting a decent tobacco vape for all day use now. Cheers.

Try some tobacco flavours from bestcigliqiud. They have a good section on this type of juice and I really cant fault any of them. Free delivery on all orders aswell.

Currently vaping tobacco soul. Gone off RY4 myself and have been using these guys a lot recently.

Their juice does require steeping and I usually put the bottle in a hot cup of water for 20 minutes to speed up the process.

bestecigliquid.co.uk that's where I buy from. As a ex rolys smoker I cant find a supplier to match them for taste to date. Tobacco soul is one of my favourites but I've just ordered cutters chance. 34 ml is about a tenner with free delivery.

Had a look at that site last night and lots of good info on there. Had a browse through their tobacco flavours and ordered a bottle of State-X, a tobacco flavour with a peppery taste to it. Really liked the sound of that and after seeing a few reviews of it I had to try it. £10.98 for a 34ml bottle inc delivery, can't moan at that. Cheers for the heads up.

Edit - just saw your post! Cheers.

Once ordered, the juice normally arrives within 2 days but I've not tried the State-x yet. Let me know how you get on with it. What PG/VG mix did you go with ?

Another very company to deal with is Myepack. Great service and prices are cheaper than most for clearomisers and things. I'm going for the new Kanger Aero tank. Lots of good reviews, especially about the adjustable air flow controller they have built into it.

I went with 80% VG - 20% PG. As it says on the site, VG is normally quite thick and gloopy, but produces lots of vapour and a smooth vape, but apparently they've found a way to make it less gloopy. But I decided on 20% PG too as that helps with the throat hit which I also like. As for strength, gone for 20mg nicotine, which is about right for me.

With their Tobacco Soul, how strong is the caramel in it? Thought about ordering some of that too, but was worried it may become sickly like I find the RY4 nowadays. Myepack looks good, nice prices. I've got a load of Protank atomisers to use up, but will keep my eye on what you think of the Kanger Aero tank, may have a look at getting one of those at some point.

FlagshipDevice said:
Not tried Vermillion River juices before, but funnily enough I ordered a bottle of Kentucky Premium Blend and a bottle of Classic Blend last night. Hopefully be here tomorrow, be interesting to see what they're like. Read good things about them. Will take a look at El Toro too. I've dabbled with non-tobacco flavours, but a lot of them tend to end up being a bit sickly for me. Wanting a decent tobacco vape for all day use now. Cheers.
You may find Premium blend a bit sickly, I did at first but it's one of my favourite juices now. Classic blend should be less sweet. The tobacco flavour they use is quite distinct and nutty.

This has just come, filled my evod up and am vaping it now, not sure if I like it though, wasn't expecting it to taste like it does, thought it would be fruity but all I can taste atm is aniseed with a menthol/cool aftertaste :/
uploadfromtaptalk1390410695599.jpg

I'm in the same boat. Initial impression was bleugh. I left it for a few weeks and decided to give it a proper try. Still don't really like it but I do get some fruitiness. My wife tried it and immediately said pineapple. I wouldn't buy it but I can see why people like it. Fruity juices just aren't for me although I do quite like the aniseed/menthol hit. I will stick to sweet and tobacco types with the odd menthol for when I have a sore throat.

I went with 80% VG - 20% PG. As it says on the site, VG is normally quite thick and gloopy, but produces lots of vapour and a smooth vape, but apparently they've found a way to make it less gloopy. But I decided on 20% PG too as that helps with the throat hit which I also like. As for strength, gone for 20mg nicotine, which is about right for me.

With their Tobacco Soul, how strong is the caramel in it? Thought about ordering some of that too, but was worried it may become sickly like I find the RY4 nowadays. Myepack looks good, nice prices. I've got a load of Protank atomisers to use up, but will keep my eye on what you think of the Kanger Aero tank, may have a look at getting one of those at some point.

Tobacco soul is not as rich and sickly to me. The thing is, all our taste buds are different and the RY4 tastes different from other suppliers aswell. I always have Vanilla or Menthol handy to drop in a juice that I'm not to keen on, that way I get to use it up.

This has just come, filled my evod up and am vaping it now, not sure if I like it though, wasn't expecting it to taste like it does, thought it would be fruity but all I can taste atm is aniseed with a menthol/cool aftertaste

Got mine today too and not sure what to make of it. I can taste the frutiness as well as the menthol and aniseed you mention but not sure if I like it or not. Certainly not unpleasant but I think a little more of the fruity and less of the menthol and aniseed would be better for me.

My Mum got an e-cig but barely uses it. A woman at work quit smoking full stop and switched to an e-cig and has been using it for 2 years. She's probably dependent on that instead now. Still, it's more healthy then tobacco.

You may find Premium blend a bit sickly, I did at first but it's one of my favourite juices now. Classic blend should be less sweet. The tobacco flavour they use is quite distinct and nutty.

It arrived today. I'm not one for steeping juices really, I'm very impatient! So I got my mod out, filled my tank and gave it a go. Really enjoying it! I was slightly worried when I read your post, warning me I may find it a bit sickly. But it's fine - as you say, it's nutty and although I can detect caramel or vanilla ( can't decide which ), it's not sweet or sickly to my taste buds, unlike the caramel in the RY4 I was using in the past. Quite a deep strong flavour to this stuff. I like. I've not tried the Classic Blend yet, I'm enjoying this too much!

Tobacco soul is not as rich and sickly to me. The thing is, all our taste buds are different and the RY4 tastes different from other suppliers aswell. I always have Vanilla or Menthol handy to drop in a juice that I'm not to keen on, that way I get to use it up.

Yeah you're right. What tastes good to one person won't to another etc. But I think I'll give Tobacco Soul a go, sounds as though I may well like it.

*Heads Up to all - ITV 7.30 tonight, The Rise of the E-Cigarette. Should make interesting viewing.

It arrived today. I'm not one for steeping juices really, I'm very impatient! So I got my mod out, filled my tank and gave it a go. Really enjoying it! I was slightly worried when I read your post, warning me I may find it a bit sickly. But it's fine - as you say, it's nutty and although I can detect caramel or vanilla ( can't decide which ), it's not sweet or sickly to my taste buds, unlike the caramel in the RY4 I was using in the past. Quite a deep strong flavour to this stuff. I like. I've not tried the Classic Blend yet, I'm enjoying this too much!

This juice sounds nice. Where did you order from mate ?

This juice sounds nice. Where did you order from mate ?

Kentucky Premium Blend - Vermillion River - Ecigwizard.com

I've used these people a few times and they're reliable, though not necessarily the cheapest mate. There must be others, but that's the only place I know of that sells it here. It's quite hard to explain - I wouldn't say it tastes much of tobacco, but it's a really nice biscuity, nutty taste with a bit of mellow vanilla or caramel. But it also has a deeper stronger flavour lingering too. Not sweet to my taste buds at all, but we all vary. Definitely one I'll be reordering.
Edit - my State-x juice was dispatched today, so I'll give you the lowdown on that tomorrow hopefully.

Last edited:
Tonight Special on e-cigs at 7:30pm......let's have a laugh!

Last edited:
Just got some sarsaparilla and some custard cream flavour from mrs lord &co very nice

@FlagshipDevice Glad you like it. It's in my top 3 along with another VR juice Kmax. They are similar but different. You may like Manabush Nokomis and PowWow sauce too, kind of on the same lines. I just wish with all of these you could buy bigger bottles.

Hi guys. I used to smoke mildly when I was younger, gave up around 13 years ago, but never got rid of the cravings when I go out on the drink. I still have those cravings, and I usually buy a box of 3-in-1 (papers, tobacco and filters) which lasts me about 2 - 3 months of nights out per box.

I know about vaping from other past times, and back in the summer one of my mates had one. I assumed it was a cheap one, it was pretty harsh and didn't taste very nice.

However, I was catching up with said mate last night, and he had a posh looking thing, from this website which was really very good I have to say. He had menthol, chocolate, vanilla and traditional flavour. The latter was quite similar to a normal cigarette. The menthol one was quite nice I have to say. The vanilla was OK, not keen on the chocolate which tasted like coffee.

I was hogging the thing all night. If I'd smoked the same amount in cigarettes I would have been wheezing like an asthmatic today, but I've had no issues.

Now what I want to know is, being that he had a posh one, is something like this overkill just to use for nights out / weekend, or would something cheaper suffice. I don't mind paying more if it is worth it; buy cheap, buy twice?

Just got my new toys, another ego, this time a ctwist variable voltage 1300mah, and an innokin iclear30b. Only had a quarter of a tank so far but I shouldve got this to start with as it's so much better, vapour production is 10fold compared to my ego/evod combo, and I can now actually taste flavors that I couldn't before. Loving it. Really want a vamo v5 now but SWMBO is moaning at me for spending yet more on vaping stuff so I'll put that on hold for now.
uploadfromtaptalk1390837886288.jpg

My vamo v5 is failing quickly, I think I've dropped it one time to many! So I've ordered a itaste mvp2.0 after seeing good reviews and comments about the build quality. I really like the v5 but dont think its built very well with rattly buttons and dodgy threads, but at 20 quid delivered it was a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom