Drive (HMV Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Drive steelbook from hmv on is way along with tinker sailor etc.., fine weekend ahead for me I think

Damn it, ttsp just dropped through my letterbox, but no drive :(

Dispatched on the same day, emails arrived within minutes of each other

'Drive'...looks really nice in person- glossy on back and matt on the front. No inside artwork.

Attachments

• P1050162.jpg
    P1050162.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,891
  • P1050163.jpg
    P1050163.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2,635
  • P1050164.jpg
    P1050164.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,752
  • P1050170.jpg
    P1050170.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 375
  • P1050161.jpg
    P1050161.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 345
Looks very nice. Lack of inside artwork isn't a dealbreaker for me considering the asking price.

Nice one hmv, got this, Tinker Tailor and Crazy Stupid Love today.

Both steelbooks superb.

I had no idea this was going to be rare at all, but now I've got it I realise some people really do have more money than sense when it comes to these things so why not let someone who really cares about Steelbooks have it. I mean...it IS beautiful, but how often do you fondle/stare at the box compared with how long you spend watching the film? I plumped for it cos it was only a £1 premium over the regular version and they're quite nice. Not £30 nice though.

I had no idea this was going to be rare at all, but now I've got it I realise some people really do have more money than sense when it comes to these things so why not let someone who really cares about Steelbooks have it. I mean...it IS beautiful, but how often do you fondle/stare at the box compared with how long you spend watching the film? I plumped for it cos it was only a £1 premium over the regular version and they're quite nice. Not £30 nice though.

Not rare at all here in Dublin- every HMV store had between 25- 60 copies in stock this morning...and there are 7 stores just in Dublin.

This was a really good watch in fact it's up there with the best movies I have ever watched. Really did not expect it to be so bloody good.

This is a bargain buy, really looking forward to watching it. Wish they would all come with the sit in cardboard sleeve rather than the glued wrap around ones.

This was a really good watch in fact it's up there with the best movies I have ever watched. Really did not expect it to be so bloody good.

Best film of the year for me. Crying shame it wasn't in the Oscar nominations for best picture

Dubliner1 said:
Not rare at all here in Dublin- every HMV store had between 25- 60 copies in stock this morning...and there are 7 stores just in Dublin.

35 copies in each store?

35 copies in each store?

Yes- thats what a mate of mine who works there told me. He works in the smallest store in Dublin which is tiny and even they got 25 copies. I was in 3 different HMV's yesterday and each one had loads on display. I'm referring to Ireland, not the UK.

Last edited:
Very annoying, I ordered mine a while ago and just got an email last night saying that my order has been cancelled!

jm28cardiff said:
Plenty in HMV (Cardiff), why are people paying over the odds on Ebay?

Probably because overseas collector's can't get to our stores?

Pre ordered mine on the 25/11 got the email saying they sold out.

I never has so much fun as this SB release! In stock, OOS, instock, OOS, people complaining, begging PMs...LOL

Ill have fun watching the annoyed people when the extended one comes out later in the year ;) Avatar all over again?

I still havent seen it - definitely rent-first though coz I dont do blind-buying, steelbook or no steelbook!

For anyone looking in Leeds, I bought a copy from city centre store and now only two remaining on shelves just before closing

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom