DpM's Collection

As said, great first pic of Jason - what camera are you using? I suck at taking photos :rolleyes:

They look great together, good job :smashin:

DpM mate, could you please tell me if its mandatory to keep these figures on those stands? I'm tempted to invest in these but man are those stands FUGLY!!

They do free stand. I quite like the sideshow stands though.
They are both great figures for what they can be picked up for and now I have them id have paid a bit more if need be., I recomend getting them if you like the films (im guessing you do ;) )

I may free stand my Dark Knight and BR Joker as im not too keen on the hot toys stands, ill see how i feel at the time and how I want to pose them.

More of a concern for me is the lights in the detolf, they may be to warm to place any of the 12" figs on the top shelf, which would be a shame and a pain.

Last edited:
They do free stand. I quite like the sideshow stands though.

I may free stand my Dark Knight and BR Joker as im not too keen on the hot toys stands, ill see how i feel at the time and how I want to pose them.

More of a concern for me is the lights in the detolf, they may be to warm to place any of the 12" figs on the top shelf, which would be a shame and a pain.

Can you not modify it to have LED's instead of lights? Would be better wouldn't it? Or am I just stupid :D

As said, great first pic of Jason - what camera are you using? I suck at taking photos :rolleyes:

They look great together, good job :smashin:

The camera is a Fujifilm Finepix S8100fd got it form Jessops. It was a steal at £179.99 reduced from £279.99 :smashin:

That Jason pic was one of the first I took. All I did was set the cam to auto mode and hit the macro close up button, then choose my angle. When I get time ill try some fancy stuff with it.

Can you not modify it to have LED's instead of lights? Would be better wouldn't it? Or am I just stupid :D

I guess so, I just prefered light the lamps give off When I was looking at them all in Ikea.

Ill try one of the guys up there at some point and monitor them every five minutes, its the only way to find out.

DpM mate, could you please tell me if its mandatory to keep these figures on those stands? I'm tempted to invest in these but man are those stands FUGLY!!

Having a large collection of these figures I can comment with regret for not using the stands.

Nearly all of the 1/6 figures can free stand but you run the risk of them toppling over - I know!

A slight knock of a cabinet etc and I had 3 figures land face first, chipping Zaos nose, breaking the neck of my Elder Predator figure and snapping an accessory of another.

Please by all means if you dont like the stands, dont use them but the cost of these figures Id rather put up with them to be honest mate.

Having a large collection of these figures I can comment with regret for not using the stands.

Nearly all of the 1/6 figures can free stand but you run the risk of them toppling over - I know!

A slight knock of a cabinet etc and I had 3 figures land face first, chipping Zaos nose, breaking the neck of my Elder Predator figure and snapping an accessory of another.

Please by all means if you dont like the stands, dont use them but the cost of these figures Id rather put up with them to be honest mate.

That sucks, I'd be so ****** off with myself if I did that! Is all the damage visable?

I had the head chip repainted and filled in.

Had to get a new predator neck post and the other one I just mended myself, still annoyed with myself.

They do give you those stands for a reason and although rubbish, my advice is always use them:lesson:

I had the head chip repainted and filled in.

Had to get a new predator neck post and the other one I just mended myself, still annoyed with myself.

They do give you those stands for a reason and although rubbish, my advice is always use them:lesson:

For that reason alone I will be using them if I get any :smashin:

Here are a few pics of my new TDK fig.

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0597.jpg

DSC_0604.jpg

Here he is in my Detolf, can't wait for BR Joker to join him.

DSC_0626.jpg

Id love to see this face off in a film!

DSC_0621.jpg

Great pics, this is a great figure to pose and much easier than the original suit imo

The only thing that worries me is the wrist pegs, I have not tried pulling the hands off yet.

The only thing that worries me is the wrist pegs, I have not tried pulling the hands off yet.

i have and they come out very easily from the arm but its a little harder to get the peg out of the hand itself. they are pretty strong so just give it a good pull (oh err mrs) and it will pop out (oh err again).

Only problem i had was when putting the new hand onto the figure the cape fell off! Easy enough to put back in luckily

Just remember the figure comes with changeable hands for a reason and they are designed to take a bit of force :smashin:

Very nice pics mate, it is a great figure :smashin:

The wrist pegs are horrible, I have read loads of people have problems of them snapping but be careful, only pull down, not sideways and all should be good :cool: I haven't changed mine yet though, you go first :devil:

:rotfl: That Batman vs Jason pic is quality! :thumbsup:

As soon as I got him I thought that would make a cool pic.
I also want to try and do one where they are in battle with Jason's machete is blocked by Batmas gauntlets (you know the spikey things on his arm). kind of in a position just above Batmas head, could look cool.

great pics DpM,
I really must have a play with my camera, it's been sitting on the shelf after I took those first few pics the day I got it. :eek:

great pics DpM,
I really must have a play with my camera, it's been sitting on the shelf after I took those first few pics the day I got it. :eek:

Cheers mate.

:nono: That cam deserves to be used, get on it mate. Its a fantastic bit of kit.

Here are a few pics of my Xmas haule, very small but im happy as :thumbsup:

First my fave my BR Joker, my Batman now has his partner :clap:
DSC_0927.jpg

DSC_092514.jpg

DSC_09187.jpg

My tiny batpod (compared to Steve's ;) ) that came with my Blu Ray Dark Knight.

DSC_09143.jpg

and the one I had no clue about. My brother bought me this one. Its my first McFarlane collectible and I like it loads. He is small but well formed :D.

DSC_093423.jpg

DSC_0930.jpg

A good Xmas all round.

Though id post a few pics I took of Batman & Joker last night. They really show off how realistic the sculpt is esp on the Joker.

3410609382_d37fb7f4a5.jpg

3410609376_4b067aa49e.jpg

3410609374_bb8928c6b9.jpg

Here are a few pics of my Back to the Future II Delorean.

3948824674_55d9fa28a7.jpg

3948826026_70c0209386.jpg

3948042059_7907a044c1.jpg

3948826720_9224d6996a_b.jpg

And here is where it lives for the moment. I plan to get some more BTTF stuff and have it all on one shelf further on down the line.

3948827888_9a6f4b53aa_b.jpg

lovin the Delorean. Its the only one of the 3 (4 if your counting the train track version) i dont have....although it is my birthday on sunday, may have to put in a late request ;)

Cheers SG. Id like the other 3 aswell. I want to get a replica number plate to put behind it.

Play also have marty's hat from part 2 to pre order, I might get one of those aswell with my birthday money in Nov.
I wish they would make some mini hover board replicas, id buy Marty and Biffs in a heartbeat.

I wish the trilogy would hurry up and come out on blu ray, I never got it on DVD as there was framing issues.

Have a good b'day on Sunday SG.

Last edited:
the delorean looks brilliant mate :thumbsup: an excellent start to your movie car collection.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom