do anyone know how to pretend to be dead in call of duty modern warfare xbox 360?

madformusic

Established Member
Reaction score
do anyone know how to pretend to be dead in call of duty modern warfare on xbox 360 because i keep playing online and i see people doing it but dont know how? also what level do you have to be to get 3 grenades option?

Play Dead :confused:

Do you mean lying down ?
Hold Down RB for 5 Seconds :smashin:

Think the grenade options are unlocked around Level 41.

You could post in the COD4 thread rather than creating new threads :thumbsup:
Does'nt bother me though but it bothers Chrispy.....you wont like Chrispy when he's angry :devil: ;)

Deftones

Last edited:
do anyone know how to pretend to be dead in call of duty modern warfare on xbox 360 because i keep playing online and i see people doing it but dont know how? also what level do you have to be to get 3 grenades option?
:rotfl: lie down and keep pressing Y and hope they dont put their crosshairs on you.
Level 41 for 3 nades.

cheers guys i try that, i didn't realise there was a thread my bad sorry,

ahhh the play dead perk
i heard that you have to sing tone perfect britney spears's 'im just a girl' for that perk to appear as an option

have a team-mate tea-bag you to complete the effect... ;)

When you think you are concealed in the scenery, you often stick out like a sore thumb to the opposition so my advice - stay on your feet and fight like a man lol :smashin:

Aye, about as bad as those folk that constantly snipe, big jessie's, come out and fight like a man :rotfl:

when_all_else_fails_play_dead_tshirt-p235677853350376989qn4z_400.jpg

I think you might have it there Stream62 :smashin:

If you also have last stand and see someone down but not out you can revive them.

I think you might have it there Stream62 :smashin:

If you also have last stand and see someone down but not out you can revive them.

Only took me 23hrs of thinking to try and work it out:D

Revive only works in WaW can't do it in MW.

Hold on, hold on....... you don't think he means last stand do you?

I thought he might have been getting confused with Haze on PS3, when playing as a rebel in that game you can play dead.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom