1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damaged iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by WildgooseUK, Jan 6, 2012.

1. WildgooseUK

WildgooseUK Member

Ratings:
    +84
    Got my iPad back but unfortunately, Apple unable to repair as warranty doesn't cover accidental damage which I knew anyway.
    However, I could have it repaired by them if I could out a " out of warranty service " which costs additional £268. Ouch!!!
  2. Sartios

Sartios New Member

Ratings:
    +228
    Sorry to hear that :( Shame really you think a reputable company like apple would fix it just out of courtesy I mean it's not like they are short of cash.

When I get my 3 it won't be leaving a place that doesn't have a soft surface below it!
  3. WildgooseUK

WildgooseUK Member

Ratings:
    +84
    Good luck with getting your 3. Don't think it will be a giant leap from iPad 2 apart from the retina display which will be awesome.
    No doubt that it will also feature a much faster chip as it needs it for running apps/games on a much higher resolution screen.

As for my iPad, I've reached a point where I not bothered about its damage as it still works, and the damage is not imposing to the eye.
  4. Sartios

Sartios New Member

Ratings:
    +228
    The display is the main reason I'm getting it, got rid of my 2 couple of months ago, it was annoying looking at my 4s and seeing pixel sharp text etc then looking at the iPad 2 and seeing blurry and aliased text.