Crysis 2 - Play & Help thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 152499
  • Start date
Not played the single player yet just been online and loving it so far great fun there is a few bugs and with connections online finding host's with poor connections and also if you are the host there is an advantage as well just like in GOW..

Really? Interesting you think that as I didn't seem to get any advantage. In fact, it seemed like a died faster on host than I did not on host, while still taking the same bullets to kill someone.

you coming back on?? Would be good to get some team games going :)

Really? Interesting you think that as I didn't seem to get any advantage. In fact, it seemed like a died faster on host than I did not on host, while still taking the same bullets to kill someone.

you coming back on?? Would be good to get some team games going :)

Yup and there is also reports on the crysis forums about it as well.

Am done for tonight spending time with me wife..

Picked this up today and looking forward to a few online games, loved the Beta they released a few weeks back, not particularly interested in the Sp but will go through it no doubt!

Anyone fancies a few games drop me a FR - Big Benjamin H :smashin:

Im new to the Xbox so not got many friends to party up with! :rolleyes:

The campaign is incredible. Best console graphics so far, together with killzone3 and UC2. Didn't like the mp demo but sounds like it is well received so will give it a go when finished campaign. A definite must buy IMO

Yup and there is also reports on the crysis forums about it as well.

Am done for tonight spending time with me wife..

Ok mate, take it easy!

Was trying to get some games of Crash Site with you tonight - makes a change from FFA!

Have a good evening! :)

Ok mate, take it easy!

Was trying to get some games of Crash Site with you tonight - makes a change from FFA!

Have a good evening! :)

Crash site is good fun. If one team dominates it can be over in 3mins though.

Did try join in your game earlier but couldn't. Homefront 2.0? :laugh:

Loving MP at the mo, I noticed that when I am host and have green bar connection that I do favourably better.

Unlocked the chevo "A League of your own" after going 17-1 and coming on top of the score boards, got the ceph ship twice. :devil:

The maps are excellent and I have already noticed people trying their quick scopes :suicide:

But is it possible to customize kill streaks?

Last edited:
Freaking loving the multiplayer of this right now!

Having even touched the single player yet, think mp will keep me going for a good while yet!

So, got this today with my homefront 'refund'. SP is incredible, truly, great fun and MASSIVE!

Wasn't really interested in the MP before, but finding it great fun. Maps are beautiful and well designed, too.

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums

Anyone notice that the lean by cover feature that is in Campaign is not in the MP gameplay? Or am I doing something wrong? :confused:

People are already complaining about hit detection issues.

Been experiencing something similar to that. Might not be hit detection and just down to lag in my experience as players have been kinda 'teleporting' while I'm aiming at them causing me to miss. Also when watching killcams, almost everytime it shows the enemy that killed me not even firing, and I'm just dropping dead. :rolleyes:

MP spawning is worse than Black Ops and that's saying something. At the start of the match I'm getting enemies spawning 10ft away. Ridiculous.

Think I will hold off for a week and see what the mp feedback is like then,it sounds good,but I have been impressed straight away with fps before,only to realise that they are just crap,homefront and black ops to name 2.

Christ mate - you were up early! guess you're an F1 fan too ;) - Time to hit the sack for a power nap now! - for me anyway!

Sometimes the bullets are a bit random I have to say. In some of the games me and se777ven played, I DEFO should have killed him, only for him to kill me and vice versa.

The thing is, it happens to everyone. Sometimes you benefit, sometimes you lose. So for the time being, I'll accept it but it is bloody annoying sometimes. For instance, I lost an FFA by 1 kill for this very reason.

Oh well, life goes on :)

Think I will hold off for a week and see what the mp feedback is like then,it sounds good,but I have been impressed straight away with fps before,only to realise that they are just crap,homefront and black ops to name 2.

It's too late now but there's been a Beta and a MP demo that ran up to launch - you could have found out for yourself if it was your thing for nothing.

Took me 27 bullits to kill one guy with his back to me once thats with the assault scarab i know there is somthing not right its random as well.

This happened to me countless times last night and they didn't even have armour on, then they drop super quick in the next kill, very inconsistent.

If you have a 2 bar you might as well put the controller down because you are at a serious disadvantage.

Looks fantastic, maps are nice but there's definitely some issues with connection.

I think it is becoming the norm now to have MP issues for every game that is newly released.

There is an issue thread over at EA.

I had that a few times last night, but it still trumps HF as I could actually join games! For this reason and for the excellent SP, I'll have much more patience.

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums

I got it yesterday for a fiver at hmv with the trade-in deal on homefront (which is shocking :eek:).

Only played the first couple of levels on single player last night but first impressions, wow, what a great looking game and runs very smooth too.
Started on the hardest difficulty (can't remember what it was now) but must admit not finding it that difficult though, maybe later levels will be more challenging ;)

Can't wait to try mp :thumbsup:

ok been playing this for a while now and there are major hit detection issues. I can unload a full clip into someone as shown in the video on the last page and nothing.

*** why can't these devs release a fully working game for on-line play? I think they have gotten away with it for too long because if on-line game is broken then the game is not fit for purpose and we should be entitled for a full refund.

I understand that internet connection has a major factor to this but I hope that this game does not follow in COD's footsteps where we get told "It's all in our head and learn to adapt" which was the official statement from Josh Olin at Treyarch.

So if your looking to buy this game solely for on-line then you will be dissapointed and frustrated because of fundamental issues with lag, hit detection, spawns and sound which at time works but then at times make my speakers sound like they are made from grease proof paper.

Last edited:
It's too late now but there's been a Beta and a MP demo that ran up to launch - you could have found out for yourself if it was your thing for nothing.

Not at all,I can get good enough feedback on here.without having to play the beta or demo etc.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom