Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contact Number for Play.com

Discussion in 'Blu-rays, DVDs & Streaming Services' started by Xavier1, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Xavier1

Xavier1 Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I having problems in placing an order and need to speak to customer service at Play using the phone number on the site which is 08458001020. Unfortunately this appears to be out of service at present.

Just wondering does anyone have an alternative number so I can get in contact.

Thanks

X
  2. mjcairney

mjcairney Active Member

Ratings:
    +706
    Pick one of the geographical numbers from here.

Cheers,

Martin.

EDIT: Sorry, just tried the link and it doesn't work. Go to www.saynoto0870.com and click search to find an alternative number and key Play.com into the search box.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Xavier1

Xavier1 Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks,

I have a different number and I'm on the phone now with customer service.

Update ......they have just said that the website is having some technical difficulties which are being worked.:smashin:
  4. karliz

karliz Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    hi can you pls give me the other number for play.com.... i've been trying to contact them for 3 days but it's telling me out of service , thank you karen
  5. Xavier1

Xavier1 Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Apologies for delay in getting back. The number I used from Ireland is 0044-2890921724

Hopefully that will help. I still cannot place order due to site issues that Play are supposely working on. I did'nt wait so I've placed orders elsewhere.

Rgds

X
  6. holliefabbabe

holliefabbabe Member

Ratings:
    +1
    when you get through the staff are very polite but of no use to anyone so i wouldnt worry about ringing them
  7. TH3 M0L3

TH3 M0L3 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    on the contrary, I found them very helpful, but then a lot of time has passed between your post and mine!