1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comparison sheet, VU+DUO, DM800, DM8000

Discussion in 'Satellite TV' started by Neophasis, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophasis

Neophasis Member

Ratings:
    +20
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnBS3sVbO7XFdEg1SnZKdGwxcFA2SVlfMVkwSFEtN1E&hl=en

Please compare and you will find what a great receiver it is from Marusys.

You can run CCcam both in server and as a client, run latest Enigma2, dual-twin tuners, PVR, you can play mediafiles of all kind, it supports WiFI with USB stick, and the best is that with the latest drivers it can output 1080p.

And to half the price of DM8000, the only difference from DM8000 it has two tuners less and a built-in DVD player, honestly, how many use four tuners? well you know what i mean, it's waste with four tuners as you pay 420 euros for the Vu+ Duo and the DM8000 cost at least 950 euros.

Built-in DVD player year 2010? come on, we live in Bluray age now and with Vu+ Duo you can connect whatever external device you like if you have drivers that supports it.

You can buy two Vu+ Duos, one for the living room and one for the bedroom, for the same price as 1 DM8000 and "still" have money left.:D
  2. thfccambs

thfccambs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,173

Me. :)

The V+Duo also only has 2 fixed sat tuners, the DM8000
    can have sat/cable/Terrestrial

Also theres already 2 other thread going on the V duo, do you need to start another?
  3. Member 354643

Member 354643 New Member

Ratings:
    +95
    YOU ARE GETTING REALLY BORING NOW MATE STOP SLAGGING OFF THE DREAMBOXS YOU CLEARLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DREAMBOXS. NO ONE REALLY CARES.

AND ANPOTHER THREAD FOR THE VU+ COMMON. :lease:
    :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:
  4. Neophasis

Neophasis Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Actually this is to help all other people except you two in what box they consider buying.

As you know Vu+ Duo is the biggest thing on the sat scene right now for many years.

It is really a DM8000 for half the price, and i mean "dreambox" in the right way.
  5. thfccambs

Ratings:
    +2,173
    Wouldn't it of been better in this thread HERE that you already started on th V+Duo?

All it will do is of mods and get thread closed.:)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
  6. Neophasis

Neophasis Member

Ratings:
    +20
    No why should it be closed? this is not trolling or spamming.

As i said, you really have a personal problem with this new receiver taking market shares.
  7. thfccambs

Ratings:
    +2,173
    Show me where i've shown a persoanl problem with the V+duo box?
    Why did i post loaded of links to forums helping with the V+duo box?
    Why have i told others to buy this instead of a dm you mug?

I own one, just don't keep going on and on about it like you. Read the threads instead of just posting ******** all the time.:facepalm:
  8. Member 354643

Member 354643 New Member

Ratings:
    +95
    Grow up. YOUR NOT BIG YOUR NOT CLEVER AND YOUR NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY FRIENDS FROM BEING SUCK A COCK, SILLY SILLY BOY:thumbsdow
  9. logiciel

logiciel Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,418
    The factual spreadsheet, and your notes, may help and that's fine, but the forum is not meant as a shouting match and there's been too much of that, so the thread IS closed.
    Any other threads on this subject will be extra carefully watched.
    Logiciel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.