Collectors Figures, Pictures and Posters

That's great news, congratulations mate. Are they unopened?

Sadly not but I've seen tons of pictures of them and the condition is excellent. All accessories, box, brown shipper box too. Is £160 good for a 2nd hand DX02?

Sadly not but I've seen tons of pictures of them and the condition is excellent. All accessories, box, brown shipper box too. Is £160 good for a 2nd hand DX02?
It's a great price- I sold my dx02 for £200 with shipping 6 months ago.

Good stuff. It's the MMS DX as well so has sonar eyes and the PERS if that makes it any better. Would just like to say thanks to you 2. With your help I've got exactly what I want and saved myself a nice little sum.

Good stuff. It's the MMS DX as well so has sonar eyes and the PERS if that makes it any better. Would just like to say thanks to you 2. With your help I've got exactly what I want and saved myself a nice little sum.
Anytime mate. You will find that the guys on here are a great source of help and should always be your first port of call for advice on your collectibles needs.. Between us, there is a big knowledge base where collectibles are concerned. Yes, the DX02 was the only figure with the sonar eyes in that scale. The only reason I sold mine was because I bought the 1/4 scale figure from HT which has the same features and more accessories, only in a much larger scale.

I've just been offered a Batman Dark Knight MMS67 (Original Costume) for £230.

Is that any good?

Way over priced IMO, you'd be better off getting a DX12 for that or alternatively the 1/4 scale Batman from Enterbay or Hot Toys

My DX10 mini gun arrived the other day to go with my DX13 Terminator, had to have Ol' Painless in the collection
image.jpg
image.jpg
:D
This prob ain't screen accurate, but I like it ;):rotfl:

Way over priced IMO, you'd be better off getting a DX12 for that or alternatively the 1/4 scale Batman from Enterbay or Hot Toys

I may be wrong but it was an original suit Batman that he was offered for that price. The enterbay one would cost over £100 more plus he has only just started on the 1/6 stuff.

O dear i think he's got the bug lol

Looking sweet!!

In the upcoming batman armoury the newer dx batman will be included. You can buy it and put your dx2 suit in the armoury and use the new suit to display a full batman figure :)

Worth the drive mate. What's next on your list?

Not too sure. Like I said a possible centre piece but would have to be a crouching one. Maybe selina Kyle not too sure.

Open to suggestions.

Not too sure. Like I said a possible centre piece but would have to be a crouching one. Maybe selina Kyle not too sure.

Open to suggestions.
Catwoman would round out that set nicely,but I have a feeling they won't stay on your unit for long....the dust will persuade you to invest in detolf unit, especially if you buy more :)

They'll be dusted daily lol.

Is £200 ok for the bane? It has the ttm20 mod so he can do his boss pose if that makes it any better value for money.

That's a fair price from what I've seen on ebay. I paid £140 for mine but that was when it came out and they quickly disappeared so an extra £60 on top ain't bad. Most HT stuff will hold its value if not rise so if you are only just getting into it and looking for older figures, this is the problem you face. Sign up to the Hot Toys newsletter and you will be alerted to when new figures come up for pre orders, that way you pay retail price if you pre order from the likes of forbiddenplanet.com or onesixthbruce.com.

I will do although I could regret signing up for the newsletter.

:)

I guarantee you won't! The great thing about collecting these figures is that you could consider them an investment. I sold my HT blade just before the xbox one and made enough to cover the cost of the console with games. I also sold a scar predator about 6 years ago and bought a 42" tv with the funds. Both figures cost me £200 altogether and netted me £800 profit.

It's everyone's topic mate, you are as welcome as anyone to post your pics and ideas. It's a relatively small community on here so all contributions are appreciated :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom