Coke Zone Xbox LIVE Points Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I get the same screen saying sold out with your account as mine. I can't get the Register page any more :confused:.

ta matey
ill give it a go in the morning apprecite it
cheers
Si

ta matey
ill give it a go in the morning apprecite it
cheers
Si

its workig now:clap::clap::clap:

matt how many points have been able to snag

600 points. Just about covers the god awful BOS DLC that I deeply regret buying. I actually complained to Krome about it but they didn't even respond :spam:.

Glad you've managed to snag yourself some points.

Forgot to say, Coke do email you the code, they just take 9hours to do it.

Last edited:
havent got any points yet only just got on the screen:D

I'm happy with my 600, I felt I was owed it for that awful, awful, awful DLC.

If I get a code I'll send it your way. Although the speed the last batch went it will be a complete luck of the draw that you happen to be online when they release them.

I'm happy with my 600, I felt I was owed it for that awful, awful, awful DLC.

If I get a code I'll send it your way. Although the speed the last batch went it will be a complete luck of the draw that you happen to be online when they release them.

I'm getting the screen but says sold out. Will keep trying.

Was gonna use the points on the Scene It BOS DLC.....is it not worthit then Matt ??

Deftones

I'm getting the screen but says sold out. Will keep trying.

Was gonna use the points on the Scene It BOS DLC.....is it not worthit then Matt ??

Deftones

Well if you fancy doing the DLC cheevos with me then yes it is worth getting :D.

But the number of questions is completely misleading. Every game will have the same 40questions, with perhaps a further 5 different. You have to delete the DLC to play a non-DLC included game also.

The new Pop Quiz game is good in theory, but in practice there is not enough time and the questions are too luck based. It is a complete guess.

It wasn't bad DLC, but I felt cheated by the repetition. I had the same Titanic picture 3 times in a single puzzle block and I have had it every game I have played which is a good 10-15.

Just as an update. I've been checking every 15 to 30minutes and I haven't seen the points go live once.

Considering they are giving away 300k in 3-4days (1million over 3 weekends) in batches of 5k they don't seem to have given away more than 15k in 36hours.

I'll send up the AVFlare if I see anything.

cheers - a few points would be cool if possible :)

Just as an update. I've been checking every 15 to 30minutes and I haven't seen the points go live once.

Considering they are giving away 300k in 3-4days (1million over 3 weekends) in batches of 5k they don't seem to have given away more than 15k in 36hours.

I'll send up the AVFlare if I see anything.

I thought the 5000 units meant 5000 lots of 200 points, which would equal 100000 points given away so far if they've had 3 sessions of it. I may be wrong though.

Your right. So that is the lot then I'd say.

Yes, I forgot to multiply the 100000 by 3, so they've given away 300,000.

I've just realised that it's 1000000 each weekend though, 3000000 in total, so there should be a few to go!

Last edited:
Well if you fancy doing the DLC cheevos with me then yes it is worth getting :D.

But the number of questions is completely misleading. Every game will have the same 40questions, with perhaps a further 5 different. You have to delete the DLC to play a non-DLC included game also.

The new Pop Quiz game is good in theory, but in practice there is not enough time and the questions are too luck based. It is a complete guess.

It wasn't bad DLC, but I felt cheated by the repetition. I had the same Titanic picture 3 times in a single puzzle block and I have had it every game I have played which is a good 10-15.

Think i will give that DLC a miss then and use the points on ROCK BAND DLC :thumbsup:

Deftones

I have 10 points saved up, so the potential for 1k msp
Lets hope i get lucky, i might also be ablw to get more coke points:thumbsup:

I have 10 points saved up, so the potential for 1k msp
Lets hope i get lucky, i might also be ablw to get more coke points:thumbsup:

Just to let you know if this works in the same way as last week you can over get one 200 point code on one account no matter how many coke zone points you have. I somehow managed to get two on one account last week but that was a glitch

Same happened to me. Do you have any idea what you did as I just remember double clicking.

I got the code and then clicked get reward again afterwards (hadn't read the one code per account bit before) and it came up with a new code. Not sure why it allowed it but I got some extra points:)

Hopefully i will be able to bag some points today.

I keep refreshing the site but nothing yet :thumbsdow

Deftones

It went live at around 12:45 last week from what I remember. I don't know if that will be the case again this week or if it will just be some random time

Just to let you know if this works in the same way as last week you can over get one 200 point code on one account no matter how many coke zone points you have. I somehow managed to get two on one account last week but that was a glitch
I thought that was the case. I might be able to bag a couple of hundred i would be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom