BubbleDouble's (previously Domino1999's) Randoms

both great shots but the one you entered just pips it for me anyway :)

:smashin: Like the second one Darren, but not so sure about the first, think it might be the vignette not working with the split light and dark background.

composition is better in the second but it's a bit too bright for me and kind of swamps the bottle detail for me :)

:smashin: Like the second one Darren, but not so sure about the first, think it might be the vignette not working with the split light and dark background.

Yeah I wasn't so sure about the vignette myself, should have stuck with my instincts.

composition is better in the second but it's a bit too bright for me and kind of swamps the bottle detail for me :)

Flash on 1/4 power, I'll try reducing or diffusing it a bit more.

Cheers guys!
Darren

that's nice

I really can't stand photos of myself, but I was bored tonight and with camera in one hand and flash in the other I tried for a low-key close-up. I really have no idea :rolleyes:

Just me... by BubbleDouble, on Flickr

I can see your reason for the aversion TBH :devil: - but that said it's a rather good shot of an awful subject :rotfl:

Jim

I would still report him:devil:

cool shot... :thumbsup:

Cheers Raj!

Yeah, maybe I should report him, the amount of sarcastic abuse he dishes out....but then again he's the only guy I can 100% rely on to leave any feedback, thus he's probably the most reliable "critic" on AVF....oh, the dilemma :rolleyes:

domino1999 said:
he's the only guy I can 100% rely on to leave any feedback, thus he's probably the most reliable "critic" on AVF....oh, the dilemma :rolleyes:

yes he exercise immense cheek with AWOL dr however they bring smile to melancholy minds :~)

cool portrait !

maybe I put close foto also however I have zero make up / hangover blah blah so other part of body more suitable, ha

yes he exercise immense cheek with AWOL dr however they bring smile to melancholy minds :~)

cool portrait !

maybe I put close foto also however I have zero make up / hangover blah blah so other part of body more suitable, ha
:smashin: :rotfl:

cool portrait !

Thanks Ami ;)

Yes, Jim's worth bearing up with just for the entertainment factor alone :D

Still waiting for the "other body part" photo....:devil:

Darren

Nice set there Darren... the only weak one in that is the 5th one as the branches have been cropped in that but the 1st and 2nd are pretty darn good!!!:thumbsup:

Nice set there Darren... the only weak one in that is the 5th one as the branches have been cropped in that but the 1st and 2nd are pretty darn good!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks Raj! I agree, 1 & 2 are best of the bunch.

1, 3 and 4 are great for me - especially like 1,3 and 4 :facepalm: :D

The wife said I looked a bit "dodgy" in my earlier self-portrait shot, so I had another go, this time without looking so menacing. Applied different pp as well.

IMG_4352.jpg by BubbleDouble, on Flickr

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom