Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTyahoo login problems!

Discussion in 'BT' started by Samt1, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Samt1

Samt1 Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Hi all, I have been trying to log in to my BTyahoo email account this morning and it keep telling me invalid password, I know I am typing it in correctly and strangely enough I can't access it through my iPhone either and haven't touched the login details. Anyone know if it's a problem their end?

Thanks
    Sam.
  2. beerhunter

beerhunter Active Member

Ratings:
    +759
    Just tried via Thunderbird and Firefox. Working fine.
  3. Samt1

Samt1 Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Oh really, I wonder what can be wrong then, it worked fine for me last night, I have sent the help desk a message asking them to call so see what happens.
  4. Samt1

Samt1 Member

Ratings:
    +26
    I managed to login using the @btinternet.com instead of @btopenworld.com, if I send an email to @btopenworld.com it gets rejected but if I send an email from that account using the @btopenworld.com it works.
    I really hope this is a glitch and I don't have to go and use the @btinternet.com because that means I will have to change the address everywhere which will be annoying! :(
  5. mhorton

mhorton Member

Ratings:
    +157
    You got a error 554 when you sent a email to @btopenworld.com domain and you couldn't log in when using @btopenworld.com

It was a problem with Yahoo alias, it also affected @talk21.com accounts which also Yahoo provides for BT. Took most of the day for that issue to be resolved, was pure nightmare as Yahoo wouldn't except there was an issue at first.