Black Ops 2 leaked by Amazon

dean3k said:
Not from my Laptop, but yes from my Ipad. Don't ask how or why I'm not an IT person.

I wonder what it is? Is it a COD hacking site? I know of two big sites where COD hacks and patches were distributed from, mostly where the hackers hung before Blops and bans.

Yeh it's called MW and MW2. MW2 has by far the best maps. They were bright and fun to play on. Favela, Terminal and Highrise. Nuff said.

I dont see why anyone in the PS3 section is satisfied with Lag Ops.

What does lag have anything to do with map design?

Agree. Take Quickscoping. Everyone hates it bar 12 -14 year old's. Youtube is littered with videos of quickscoping nothing else.

Those that try to do it, usually do nothing else in the game bar ruin things for the rest.

Treyarch tried to come up with ways to remove this. And what do IW do. Put it straight back in the game.

If someone asked people why I think COD4/WaW/Back ops are better than MW2/3 I could bet most would say two things.

1. Better maps
2. No quick scopers.

You could still quickscope in BlOps..

Although I do agree they tried their hardest to get rid of it.

I wonder what it is? Is it a COD hacking site? I know of two big sites where COD hacks and patches were distributed from, mostly where the hackers hung before Blops and bans.

It's not a hacking website. Just another forum where people can chat about gaming in particular COD. I believe many people on here visit it too. Not sure what the rules are about promoting another forum on here so I will not mention the name of it.

uzer said:
What does lag have anything to do with map design?

Lag Ops is the nickname given to Blops for the PS3 version from other sites because you know it's a POS compared to the buttery smooth 360 version.

PlayStation said:
Lag Ops is the nickname given to Blops for the PS3 version from other sites because you know it's a POS compared to the buttery smooth 360 version.

The only thing buttery smooth is my arse. Xbox sucks for cod too. Just not as bad in the beginning. :)

Yea, but what does that have to do with the maps?

Hint: The answer is nothing.

Det said:
The only thing buttery smooth is my arse. Xbox sucks for cod too. Just not as bad in the beginning. :)

Not tried MW3 but COD always ran smoothly on 360. MW3 is my first PS3 COD game and it's a bit iffy at best. Might sell it and stick to BF tbh, lag is bad on it

Oh and I still prefer the BLOPS SP campaign

uzer said:
Yea, but what does that have to do with the maps?

Hint: The answer is nothing.

So? It's just another name for Blops. It's used in any context regarding Blops.

Det said:

Well Blops is soo much better on 360 and it's really smooth, doesn't have frame rate issues like the PS3 version. Xbox doesn't suck for COD, all CODs are made on Xbox and then ported so they're bound to better.

Well Blops is soo much better on 360 and it's really smooth, doesn't have frame rate issues like the PS3 version. Xbox doesn't suck for COD, all CODs are made on Xbox and then ported so they're bound to better.

I agree, the difference was night and day between blops on the ps3 and 360.

However, mw3 on 360 looks exactly the same as the ps3 version. I've played quite a bit on the xbox now and connection is definitely more stable than the ps3 but I don't whether thats because it's an issue with psn/bt infinity.

Sharpy76 said:

However, mw3 on 360 looks exactly the same as the ps3 version. I've played quite a bit on the xbox now and connection is definitely more stable than the ps3 but I don't whether thats because it's an issue with psn/bt infinity.

Connections the exact same for me on both consoles for MW3. I have issues with PS3 and Virgin Media when hosting but that's it. The only difference I've noticed is the Xbox menus look nicer, they're darker for me.

Too much hatred of treyarch, i never understand it. Team deathmatch etc pretty much the same as the MW games. I prefer Treyarch they throw so much extra into it. Zombies is awesome and one of the reasons i didn't bother with MW3, i don't see the point in throwing more money their way for what is basically the same game but with less features...Roll on black ops 2!

I hate what the series has become. They are catering to the younger crowd now. I hung up my cod boots back in December and returned to CS when I want an online shooter fix.

Sharpy76 said:

I never have issues on Xbox I hate to say it, always been spot on for me! The more it goes on the more am leaning to dark side for next cod title etc... Just think ps3 gets shafted and psn service is rubbish compared to Xbox live, much more stable and just works

I like both consoles, but Xbox is starting to swing in my favour more and more

I never have issues on Xbox I hate to say it, always been spot on for me! The more it goes on the more am leaning to dark side for next cod title etc... Just think ps3 gets shafted and psn service is rubbish compared to Xbox live, much more stable and just works

I like both consoles, but Xbox is starting to swing in my favour more and more

I would like to try a game on the xbox tbh. Would only do it if a load more guys from here switched aswell though.

I would like to try a game on the xbox tbh. Would only do it if a load more guys from here switched aswell though.

Totally agree.

I would, without a doubt be playing on the xbox if it wasn't for all my homies on the ps3.

I've got up to level 80 on the 360 and can't think of any problems i've had in that time other than the odd host migration.

Live is much more stable then psn, fact.

Doesn't the 30 day exclusive nonsense end this year?

Only 2 games I play on ps3 is cod and f1 everything else is on Xbox :).... If the whole clan went to Xbox I would bin my ps3 in a second

Agree with Sound Burst, Blops was a graphical disgrace and the sound was worse and the connection was ****ed more so than anything MW3 has had to offer (for me)

More than likely will still buy it though because all the gimps on my FL will be playing it

More than likely will still buy it though because all the gimps on my FL will be playing it
Tbh, I think we'd all be upset if you had a good connection. It's too amusing hearing you have a good rage :laugh:

trent steel said:
Agree with Sound Burst, Blops was a graphical disgrace and the sound was worse and the connection was ****ed more so than anything MW3 has had to offer (for me)

After playing blops the last few days i cant see what the moans are about. Blops is great

After playing blops the last few days i cant see what the moans are about. Blops is great[/QUOTE

Crap connection, frame rate issues made for an unpleasant experience for me but did enjoy teaming up when I had been on the lash

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom