Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beheading videos on Facebook and YouTube by Mexican drug cartels

Discussion in 'General Chat Forum' started by 1iam5mith, Apr 27, 2013.

1. 1iam5mith

1iam5mith Active Member

Ratings:
    +697
    Has anyone seen the recent video on Facebook of a woman being beheaded? I was sent the link to it, I only pressed play because I thought it would be fake/spoof video that makes you jump, but didn't expect to see what I saw. I know many of you will probably call BS on the authenticity of these videos, and say they are fake, but with the amount of them on there, they can't all be fake, this one looks real, just I would have imagined more blood.

*in the specific video I am referring to, the woman is wearing a pink vest*

I have been told this video is from a Mexican drug cartel. And seen on the news that they upload quite a few legit videos, and wondered if this one was real or not?

Disturbing to think this is the world we live in if it is real.
  2. alan280170

alan280170 Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,006
    The Mexican cartels are vicious, more so than the Colombian's. they would just go to work on you with a chainsaw, where as the Mexicans will torture you just for the fun of it. Reading a book about it now, some of it seems far fetched but if they have the wherewithal to string bodies up over roads, I'm sure that most of it is true.

Groups like the Los Zetas rule by fear and every other gang has to up the ante so to speak. Some of the hitters are as you as 14 from the barrios. Indoctorated in to the gang, very naive they become cold blooded killers. We give them oxygen due to the collective us using the drugs they peddle.

It's a sad state of affairs, I used to love driving across the border for cheap nights out. You could pay me enough money now to even risk it.
  3. True Romance

True Romance Active Member

Ratings:
    +816
    I remember stumbling upon a "rush throat cut" video from the Chechnya war years ago and still have nightmares about it now :eek: There are some very bad people out there :(
  4. jalaldevil

jalaldevil Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,005
    So the real question is why don't someone report this links.

There's a growing number of extremely violent images on Facebook this days, it's like some sort of virus that I liked by se people's account when they don't even intent to.

I remember reading one article where the moment you click on the image or video you automatically 'like' that page, so their sponsored link will start to show on your and friends timeline.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. AnimalOfAnarchy

AnimalOfAnarchy Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Facebook is the root of all evil! haha. :D

I do remember, years ago, seeing a video my mate's brother linked me to on YouTube and told me to "check it out if you dare". I thought it was one of those scary videos where you have the girl from The Exorcist jump out at you but instead I found this bloke cutting through this tied-up bloke's head with a tiny blade. It was seriously disturbing and looked too real to be fake and I closed it pretty much after seeing a few seconds of it. It was on the news saying that a video was leaked on the Internet of people being beheaded by terrorists. Needless to say, the video got removed but it's like jalaldevil said, why don't these people report these videos?
  6. BenchyUK

BenchyUK Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,314
    I love Facebook as a way of staying in contact with friends and seeing what everyone is up to but i am totally sick to death of really extreme pictures of videos of either animal cruelty or dog fighting. There were pics from the Boston Bombings from people who reckon they can see those responsible. Thing is that its almost impossible to get rid of all this drivel
  7. Redline

Redline Active Member

Ratings:
    +284
    I remember watching "2 girls 1 cup" shock video and that put me right of Mr Whippy ice cream. :eek:
  8. breakersrevenge

breakersrevenge Member

Ratings:
    +229
    Was just talking to my 15yr old about this, he seen the vid on FB!!

Slightly off topic....
    This was part of our convo...

[​IMG]

I'm quite proud of my lad.
  9. IronGiant

IronGiant Moderator

Ratings:
    +12,985
    I don't talk to my children via Facebook. :eek:

I, like, talk to them :cool:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. 1iam5mith

1iam5mith Active Member

Ratings:
    +697
    Thats not Facebook, that is Whatsapp :lesson: ... get with the times dude :smashin:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. IronGiant

IronGiant Moderator

Ratings:
    +12,985
    Doh, I'm so behind the times... :)
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. breakersrevenge

breakersrevenge Member

Ratings:
    +229
    HaHa!! ;)
  13. RMCF

RMCF Active Member

Ratings:
    +518
    There is unspeakable evil everywhere, only got to read the BBC News story about what that guy did to April Jones, an innocent 5yr old kid, to know we live in a bad world.
  14. AVF Jay

AVF Jay Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,136
    I just searched for this video and came across a site called "best gore mexico" (er what the hell)

It looks real to me.

I could actually watch it although I was disgusted.

One video I actually couldn't sit through and it was by all accounts real as it led to their arrest was 3 guys and 1 hammer.

The internet definitely has a dark side, what's worse is I've come across forums where sickos get off on this kind of stuff.

The other thing I find shocking are the reaction videos. There are kids that look no older than 12 watching this kind of thing and some are laughing....unbelievable.
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  15. RMCF

RMCF Active Member

Ratings:
    +518
    Sorry but this makes you sound like one of those sicko's.
    You have to actively search out these types of forums, so why would you ever want to do it, unless you have a passing interest in watching people die?
  16. AVF Jay

AVF Jay Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,136
    Er no I'm not one of these.

I actually came across a particular forum when looking for 3 guys 1 hammer when loads of people were talking about it at the time.

The forum I found the 3 guys 1 hammer video was a forum dedicated to videos where like that, and I was shocked after reading the comments after the initial video link that they were actually getting off on it.

But why was I even reading the comments or even watching the video?! I'm most probably a convicted killer that loves watching people die, while you're at it might as well label me a paedophile too if it makes you feel better :rolleyes:

I strongly disagree that watching these types of videos means you have an interest or have some weird fetish in seeing people die.

I watched 2 girls and 1 cup that does not mean I have an interest in people doing their toilet on my face and vomiting in my mouth.

Curiosity is often why people watch these things.

But I'm not at all surprised by your response, as it's easy to twist things and make out you're superior to other people behind a keyboard.

I don't give a **** of your opinion of me as you don't know me, you're just talking down to me from your pedestal

Also you must be naive if you think these things are that hard to find, a quick google of "mexican beheading" and before you know it the video is there for anyone to see. The fifth link down is a forum where sickos get off on it, so not that hard to find eh?!

The issue with the internet is exactly that these things are all too easy to find.....
  17. RMCF

RMCF Active Member

Ratings:
    +518
    I was not talking down to you, but I think al lthe points I have highlighted sums up what I was trying to say.

These videos just don't appear in front of you when on the net, you have to go looking for them. Any of us could find them if we wanted to to, but the difference is most of us would have zero interest in seeing them, and hence don't go Googling for them in the first place.

All the videos you mention I have read about in various forums, be it MExican beheadings, Iraq beheadings, 3 guys and a hammer etc etc etc, but I never had the interest, or curiosity as you call it, to go and see them. Its this I cannot understand. Of course there are sicko's out there who will enjoy them, the worlds full of sicko's, but if you find the idea of any of them replusive to begin with, then surely the last thing you'd do is go find them and watch???
  18. Cobb

Cobb Member

Ratings:
    +303
    I'm not a fan of Facebook for various reasons. But I've never had videos like that pop up on my news feed. I closed my first Facebook account down because of a bunch of pages I'd "Liked" started trolling my news feed and I couldn't be bothered going through each one clicking "Unfollow" or whatever. So I made a new account and I just have my family and friends on there now. I get no spam posts whatsoever.

Things like that don't just pop up out of nowhere.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. breakersrevenge

breakersrevenge Member

Ratings:
    +229
    That's is the reason I'm about to close my account.
  20. 1iam5mith

1iam5mith Active Member

Ratings:
    +697
    Actually they do just pop up in front of you on the net, believe me I did not go searching for beheading videos, I saw it on Facebook, and I thought would be one of this videos where all of a sudden that girl/monster jumps if the screen to scare the hell out of you, turned out it wasn't :/ also afterwards I saw a few friends status' about it because they had just watched it too. It was posted by one of those pages I previously "liked". Needless to say after they posted the video I unliked!
  21. Ste7en

Ste7en Active Member

Ratings:
    +642
    The main problem with t'internet is that people use it. People have a dark side.
  22. Iccz

Iccz Active Member

Ratings:
    +6,763
    I've watched a lot of these videos out of curiosity, what does that say about me?

There's a big difference between looking for something because you're curious and because you enjoy it... it's the same as when you're driving by a car crash and you still look even though you know you don't want to see what you know you might.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  23. kav

kav Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10,418
    Many legit sites have links to all that kind of stuff - the likes of reddit and liveleak are popular sites used by millions for benign purposes, yet also contain tons of sick stuff that's only a click away. You don't necessarily need to actively search for it.

Also, like Iccz, I occasionally find myself searching for stuff purely out of morbid curiosity - for example, there's an r/ called morbidreality, and some of the links I find fascinating. For me they make me very aware of my own fragile mortality and appreciative of it - I don't view them to get off.
  24. Mr Incredible

Mr Incredible Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8,491
    I thought the government passed a law recently which makes viewing of this sort of material illegal in the UK? Apparently bdsm between consenting adults cannot be viewed legally online.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  25. Yale

Yale Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah... Last night I was browsing Fb and I came across a beheading that they did with a chainsaw, literally couldn't get to sleep last night. There's some sick and cruel people out there :(
  26. RMCF

RMCF Active Member

Ratings:
    +518
    I have been using the net a long time and have never had any type of video like this just appear in front of me, thats the truth.

I don't use FB, so maybe if I did I might see them.
  27. RMCF

RMCF Active Member

Ratings:
    +518
    I'm not saying that if you decide to watch these videos then you enjoy them.

I'm saying that if you ever watched one and found it disturbing or sick then you'd never knowingly watch another one again.

I'd say that if you continue to watch these gruesome videos on the net, and you don't enjoy them, then it obviously means that you don't find them sick or disturbing. Perhaps a new modern form of curiosity that you feel because others are watching it on the net then you are missing out on something by not seeing it?

Anyway, I am not calling anyone on here sick. If you want to watch people dying in the most violent or gruesome way then thats up to you. Personally it ain't my cup of tea and I would actively try to avoid seeing it. I know people die ugly deaths and humans can be evil, I just don't want to see it.
  28. Wahreo

Wahreo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,299
    ......and off I stroll to Google....
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  29. Foebane72

Foebane72 Active Member

Ratings:
    +220
    I first heard about this video on BBC News Online and the fact that Facebook REFUSED to take it down, then I saw this thread, so I tracked it down.

All I can say is, the guy who was chainsawed in the neck got off LIGHTLY - it was the other guy who got his head slowly cut off, rasping breathing and all, will haunt me for a while. :eek:
  30. 1iam5mith

1iam5mith Active Member

Ratings:
    +697
    The chainsaw vid wasn't the one I was referring to in my OP, he used a knife.
    Also the woman was wearing a pink vest.