Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVF PS3 MW3 Theater mode thread

Discussion in 'PS3 Call of Duty (COD) Forum' started by TheRobotman, Nov 5, 2011.

1. willywinker

willywinker Active Member

Ratings:
    +257
    They obviously think its fun. People are different which makes the world a more interesting. Get over it
  2. Soundburst

Soundburst Active Member

Ratings:
    +958
    That's true but with MW3 we are approaching a convergence of player type. Camping is magnificently rampant!

I got so fed up of people using the PP90M1, Striker, and Dual FMG's that tonight I started to run around with the striker and FMG! It's either that or go to the nearest corner with an assault rifle!
  3. willywinker

Ratings:
    +257
    Thought you didnt care about your virtual kdr? Camping has been in every fps since year dot not since mw3. You have been defeated now that your using guns you moan about so much and now you use them you might just decide to **** and stop posting the same old nonsense.
  4. Soundburst

Soundburst Active Member

Ratings:
    +958
    I don't care about kdr's. Those who camp do. I like to sprint around having fun in an online shooter.

Thought its quite hard to do that when there are crouching ninja's spread around the map :D

As for those guns. I put up a good fight but it's hard to have people running around with those guns thinking they're great when in actual fact a dying goose could finish top of the leader board with those weapons!
  5. willywinker

Ratings:
    +257
    soundburst = Fmg noob

Josh / stu / Clarky does this qualify :D

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  6. Clarky5000

Clarky5000 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89
  7. willywinker

Ratings:
    +257
    First attempt at a bouncer. Filmed in extra slo mo so you can see the adjustment of aim. Initially aiming at his head. Do i win a skateboard?

Emp knife no xhair

8. joeprosho

joeprosho Member

Ratings:
    +45
    definately counts as a bouncer for me willy! very nice,

i had one opportunity to get one from a heightyesterday off a cafe table on resistance, but the knife went way further than i expected, richochets seem wholly hard to predict,

people must have thought what hte hell is he aiming at when you went to the floor, but beautifully executed :)

p.s think your abotu the 20th person to think its josh :D
  9. willywinker

Ratings:
    +257
    I think they must have thought it was lucky josh..i mean joe lol my bad

This was nice

10. joeprosho

joeprosho Member

Ratings:
    +45
    just a few i got while running around looking for opportunities to get a bouncer/ricochet or such.. no such luck though

thought the corridor one was quite nice on the head glitcher in underground, was gutted the corridor one on lockdown didnt bounce.. was right on the money but stuck in the floor and that would have been a decent double, the longer one on Arkaden went a foot above his head :( ahh well win some lose some

11. Clarky5000

Ratings:
    +89
    Epic shot on the guy in the corridor on underground.

Why was the guy showboating on snd? They were 3-0 down. Noob! Funny kill though.

Willy will be along in a mo to post 25 vids so nobody else will ever see this clip ;-)
  12. willywinker

Ratings:
    +257
    maybe the bouncing final kill cam with the throwing knife into the mouth upload wasn't worth it :rotfl: Thought you would have given me a like on youtube Clarky seeing as you initiated the challenge ;)

just incase :love:

Nice vid josh.

window shot nice
    corridor shot very nice
    arkedan kill 32 seconds awesome!!! would have been dead otherwise, superb reactions he had no chance.
  13. Clarky5000

Ratings:
    +89
    I'll give you a like Willy, but i didnt initiate the challenge. Will be codding tomorrow so will try my own tk bounces too
  14. willywinker

Ratings:
    +257
    oh it must have been josh. Sorry my bad, i was only jesting anyway. Certain walls and floors you can bounce off. I think a wall would be more impressive.

15. joeprosho

joeprosho Member

Ratings:
    +45
    i know i initiated the challenge, a like is on its way

still want to see a wall ricochet though, whats stu's psn btw, StuCoup.. or sumthing like that?

i dont know who this josh is though.. :p
  16. StuR6

StuR6 Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Joined a fairly empty FFA game; no wonder it was half empty. Caught this lot on FFA boosting. They began by simply cheating, by Tac inserting in the same room and holding it down. Then when I messed up the party a few times they went and Tac Inserted and boosted back to the top of the boards FTW. Yey for them! I reported them but doubt IW will take any notice; unless loads of others reported too. Do you see this often Willy on FFA?

17. AllThatDaz

AllThatDaz Member

Ratings:
    +178
    Scumbags. Post the YT link to 402 on twitter
  18. joeprosho

joeprosho Member

Ratings:
    +45
    ive not played FFA on mw3 once oO so i couldnt say,

But i certainly see that type of thing in KC.. i just tell the whole lobby to report the guy,

did it once over comms and the booster was on comms, sounded like a normal nice guy but i was jsut like look man, you got 1 kill 22 deaths and half the points i did, your not even boosting well.. jsut play the game pick up tags and youll do much better, he was like "im jsut boosting while using double xp"

i was like ahh, thats ok then :rolleyes:
  19. StuR6

StuR6 Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Can you do the honours? Im not a tweeter/twit whatever. lol
    Thier PSN names are in the footage but also in the video description.

EDIT: @ joe/joee whatever, lol. I've got one measly wall ricochet in a game of TDM. I got bored of the boosters on FFA, so went onto TDM with some terrible greenies. Followed an oblivious sniper up some steps - he stopped - I got too close - hesitated, adjusted, then threw the knife into the wall, bounced and it got him. All of about 2ft away, lol. Worthless.

I did get another bouncer, but felt cheap. It was medium range, but into the floor. Twas too easy.

I'm going to try a few ceilings and angles with those.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  20. AllThatDaz

AllThatDaz Member

Ratings:
    +178
    I do have an account (wanted to see what all the fuss is about), but never use it! I can attempt to send it to him, but there is a high chance I'll not do it right :D

EDIT: I believe i have correctly 'tweeted' 402 :smashin:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  21. BaldyBonito

BaldyBonito Member

Ratings:
    +128

Maybe stating the obvious here, but dont you maybe think they aren't good at the game so have to sit in a corner to be happy with a couple of kills each game? Not everyone can be a beast like me :)devil:) running and gunning, people have different skill levels and it takes a good player to understand this, we all started somewhere.

The only thing you will ever hear me say once is 'camping little bastard' but thats just my rage for a second after the kill, other than that they dont bother me one bit.
  22. Clarky5000

Ratings:
    +89
    I have nothing against campers either. Just adapt your play slightly and its a non issue
  23. willywinker

Ratings:
    +257
    Bloody uav :D

24. StuR6

StuR6 Member

Ratings:
    +112
    @willy - you twit! :D ha!
    You mean you were losing and started to hate the game? Anoying isn't it; I've been there. And like Baldy I'll shout a little rant, then forget about it in the next match.

I think Baldy has concurred with what I said. Your definition on camper may differ though, as Clarky claims its a none issue. But come up against a v.good side, who tactically defend and camp well are darn hard to beat. However the split second stuff can be an advantage to the runner in some instances IMHO. But use good body coverage and the camper can do very well. Even fairly good teams can make a game of TDM close (your issue?); and lets face it, its more kills and less deaths that is the object of the game here. If your mad cap crazy skills are just too much for them, then they're going to try sitting back; hiding beihnd stuff; making it harder to see them - so they think. This would make sense if you've handed it to them in a previous match or the first 30 seconds of the game. They've adopted a strategy. It's your turn to deal with whats handed to you. Some people will take this game more strategically, or more seriously like a simulator; they may not want to killwhore, but just go positive for the win. IMO if its a fair playing field then its fair game; only lag (like willy confesses lol) is going to annoy me in a whole.

We didn't really see the whole game SB. Hard to comment maybe. So above is really a second guess. If I've missed the point, then sorry. I'd need a more obvious video next time.
  25. joeprosho

joeprosho Member

Ratings:
    +45
    its annoying when you get done a couple of times from a guy in the same spot, i know you go round the back and clear them out, but ive had it where a guy does it at the start (resistance in the shop bottom corner of the window), got me twice, i flanked the full way round just to get him taking all my time up,

after that he set up in the central house sat in a corner, so i jsut avoided it tbh, then right near the end he was back in his fricking shop window spot again so i had to flank the whoel way round...

i dont mind people hiding, taking cover, playing tactically, but jsut whoring the same tiny head glitch peees me off

also have it where a dude is sniping from a spot and 1 shotting you everytime, then you got to change to sniper class just to drop him... such an inconveience..

@willy lol, very nice, not sure what even killed you at the end though? you and the enemy blew up? playing hardcore i take it?
  26. DeV8

DeV8 Member

Ratings:
    +218
    Why nades and semtex are so useful
  27. BaldyBonito

BaldyBonito Member

Ratings:
    +128
    DMH ftw.
  28. joeprosho

joeprosho Member

Ratings:
    +45
    yeah but must have been hardcore DMH right?
  29. willywinker

Ratings:
    +257
    Just normal ffa. I was bored :D
  30. Sharpy76

Sharpy76 Active Member

Ratings:
    +999
    Eh?

Dead Mans Hand Joe, better than MW2's nuke:D