Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anything strange going on with Brackets R Us?

Discussion in 'TV & Projector Brackets & Mounts' started by LittleGreyCat, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Dman77

Dman77 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I wish I'd seen this last week...

Two brackets ordered, one turned up and even that was the wrong colour. Aftersales is non-existent, I spoke to a girl in sales who clearly had nothing going on between the ears and I've been told the manager will email me (he won't call as they don't know how to use the phone or something).

I fear the worst, just glad I paid on credit card.
  2. alexmiles

alexmiles Member

Ratings:
    +0
    They wont respond to you ever. Best thing to do is to call your bank and get a credit/debit card cash back. All banks do this. It goes in dispute for 10 days and the bank takes the money from their account. Worked for me. Felt good to get back at these scumbags. The products are shockingly bad and don't work. Avoid this company
  3. Dman77

Dman77 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Well they've responded albeit only by email. They've totally ignored my request for a refund for the missing bracket and have this morning said it will be sent today. I won't sign for it 'if' it arrives and have already asked the card issuer to do a chargeback so will go down that route.

Absolutely awful service, avoid this company at all costs!