Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone think it's unfair you can get banned from COD by IW with no proof?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 First & Third Person Shooters' started by r.vernon1, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ste7en

Ste7en Active Member

Ratings:
    +589
    Regardless. I'd like to avoid playing with either.

With everything else we have to suffer with the game I'd rather not have an entire new can of worms to deal with.

Oh, and well done. Fight the power! :smashin: :D
  2. r.vernon1

r.vernon1 Member

Ratings:
    +104
    The same american who thinks it was me all along who was banned, can't comprehend why I would go so far for a friend and uses this to base his opinion on in fact that I'm the guilty party. It's like I said, anyone of us who play the game fairly can be the victim of an unjust ban and if you leave it and listen to them you'd have to assume it was done fairly when clearly it isn't always. I wasn't just doing it for a friend, I was doing it as a concerned consumer. If anyone has any issues like this on the forum, let me know and be hopefully able to help.

It really frustrated me that they refused to accept mistakes could be made and that he MUST have done something. Like I said, paranoid alien raped amercians. Either that or Skynet's kicked in already and their responses were made by computers and not users. lol.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  3. alexs2

alexs2 Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,710
    OK...Troutlicker is gone.

That sort of language is NOT tolerated on these forums,and this thread is closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.