1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amstrad DRX890 Manual

Discussion in 'Sky, Sky+, Sky HD & Sky 3D' started by captainswoosh, Aug 5, 2010.

1. captainswoosh

captainswoosh Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know where I can find a pdf download for the Amstrad DRX890 HD box user manual.

Alternatively, would someone like to scan their manual to pdf and email it to me?
    :lease:
  2. henryv

henryv Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Here is a link to various boxes.
    Click 'Further Information'.
    The guides should be the same for your box.
    I have just looked at the PDF for the Thomson box and it is just the same as the Amstrad DRX890 (I have one).

Sky+HD Guide

Henry.:):):)
  3. davemurgatroyd2

davemurgatroyd2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +1,091
    There are major differences to the connectors on the back panel (Amstrad does not have s-video, VCR scart or component video outputs) but the operating instructions are identical.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Jetblack

Jetblack Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have to say I wouldn't mind a softcopy of the manual for the actual Amstrad unit. Google isn't throwing up a copy yet & Amstrad or Sky don't seem to have this either, so it looks like a scanned copy is the best bet, when/if someone feels philanthropic enough to post one!
  5. logiciel

logiciel Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,418
    They call it an "essential guide" not a manual.
    It's certainly not what I'd call a manual, and its content is far from essential, let alone useful.