Aladdin: Disney Collection #1 (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

So annoyed about this release, I ordered it, but the card I used was out if date, I emailed zavvi about it and they canceled my order ! i didn't even ask them to do that ! Dont know if I can complain about them .....

So annoyed about this release, I ordered it, but the card I used was out if date, I emailed zavvi about it and they canceled my order ! i didn't even ask them to do that ! Dont know if I can complain about them .....

That sucks, I think that any company cancel and u have to re order. I done it with sainsburys before and they cancel ur order and then u need to reorder it. Sucks I know

Dude that sucks. I tend to always use paypal for orders from Zavii to try and stop this from happening. :thumbsup:

Artwork:

396917d1368637223-aladdin-zavvi-exclusive-blu-ray-steelbook-10795844-1368522398-146367.jpg

396918d1368637228-aladdin-zavvi-exclusive-blu-ray-steelbook-10795844-1368619779-754058.jpg

396919d1368637231-aladdin-zavvi-exclusive-blu-ray-steelbook-10795844-1368619779-754093.jpg

Last edited:
So hope some of these are re listed for sale when it's released. Does zavvi tend to do that?

I really hope this has a glossy finish. It will be such a let down if it doesn't. The Pixar wave from Canada/USA were awesome because the colours really popped and the paint finish was a lovely smooth gloss. I hope it's the same here.

Gloss is a must for this surely. It would make all the difference (as in Roger Rabbit)

I really hope this has a glossy finish. It will be such a let down if it doesn't. The Pixar wave from Canada/USA were awesome because the colours really popped and the paint finish was a lovely smooth gloss. I hope it's the same here.

All steelbooks should be gloss, surely the lacquered layer would prevent paint chips

Noooo, I'm gutted! I came into this thread thinking this was a new 'The Dictator' steelbook as the good Admiral General renamed everything Aladeen didn't he?

Oh well, now I'm here I must say, nice looking artwork... but I'll still only ever be 10% wanted on these type of Disney films. I'll definitely pass on this.

Looks awesome.

Glad I have one on order

Neil

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
It's just a listing for Marketplace sellers.

Dam it, I was getting a little bit excited there:) Not looking forward to hunting one of these down on ebay:thumbsdow So was this done by amazon or by a market seller. Surely it should only be listed if amazon are selling, and the marketplace sellers can only list when they have stock in hand.

Anyway cheers for the reply, I am learning everyday:D

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I'm surprised the price is set "as low" if you know what i mean.

There's currently 27 for sale on eBay right now, you know it's just the start, god knows how many of 5,000 went to scalpers..

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom