Aladdin: Disney Collection #1 (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

cant wait another 2 months for this - been waiting for aladdin on bluray since 2007 and knowing its out there already but im waiting on this steel, it irks me :)

Yep. I have it on order (2) . Love this film and I've kept away from the amaray. July is so long away though. Im warming to the art now

Anyone got any spare ones they r willing to sell?

You're better off creating a wanted thread in the trade section, this isn't the place for requesting to buy titles.

Anyone know if they will put it back online to buy

Possibly closer to release date due to cancellations, cards being declined etc. but it wouldn't be many copies if any.

yeah i can see this hitting big prices. i wouldnt mind a second but right now im just glad i have one on order. just have to hope its not damaged on arrival.

There was a seller shifting these at £32 a week ago but since the he hasn't delisted. He had 9 left

Last edited:
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Obviously psychic as he knows something he wont have in his hands for 2 months will not have any dings or scratches. Couldnt write it. Also he's lying as I believe the run was 4k and not 3k as he states.

It was actually upped to 5k :D

Simply report listings like that an eBay will remove them, especially if it's full of false information.

Got my pre-order in for one as soon as it went live on Zavvi

I'm collecting the Slipcase movies as well so I'll still be grabbing the US Amray when that's released as well as it's a Diamond Edition so will come with the slip.

Hope those who missed out can find one later

Neil

Got my pre-order in for one as soon as it went live on Zavvi

I'm collecting the Slipcase movies as well so I'll still be grabbing the US Amray when that's released as well as it's a Diamond Edition so will come with the slip.

Hope those who missed out can find one later

Neil

Wish I ordered it like u :(

Starting to get depressed that this isn't out with nemo lol - having to wait 6 weeks longer - aaarrrgggghhhhhh :mad:

On the other hand, it will look soooooo sweet :thumbsup:

I want more details revealed. We still don't know what the back or inside will look like or how the embossing/debossing will turn out.

I want more details revealed. We still don't know what the back or inside will look like or how the embossing/debossing will turn out.

Haha good point, with all the excitement of the last few days buying and pre ordering, i forgot all we have is a little CGI front cover

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom