Aladdin: Disney Collection #1 (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

jimsouse67 said:
Sold out according to that link :-(

They always do this until ready to go live

17.99! :-( will miss out as I like Nemo more and have Jack Reacher preordered.

Artwork:

10795844-1365783449-738323.jpg

£3 more then the release price of Roger Rabbit. Looks like this game is going to get a little more expensive :(

snooloui said:
Disney classics are always expensive, so no surprise here.

It's pretty much the same price as a disney blu ray when released added bonus it's a steelbook and its very limited.

Absolutely shocking. Lazy beyond belief. I hsve the lion king steels from korea and USA and they are quality. This is so poor and im gutted

featherhall said:
Absolutely shocking. Lazy beyond belief. I hsve the lion king steels from korea and USA and they are quality. This is so poor and im gutted

eh ?

And how much did the Lion King steels cost ?

Well, as my wife has every current Disney amaray inc 3D it looks like a new game has started with the steels, will be ordering as soon as the pre order button goes live

eh ?

And how much did the Lion King steels cost ?

Well the American one was free with pre orders.
You miss my point completely though. The point was their quality.
This is garbage

featherhall said:
Well the American one was free with pre orders.
You miss my point completely though. The point was their quality.
This is garbage

I don't know how you can say that when it hasn't been finalised yet ?

I think the artwork looks pretty good and if the embossing is done right it will look great !

I don't know how you can say that when it hasn't been finalised yet ?

I think the artwork looks pretty good and if the embossing is done right it will look great !

Fair enough if it changes. Otherwise its a glorified amaray. The film deserves better than whats up at the moment

featherhall said:
Fair enough if it changes. Otherwise its a glorified amaray. The film deserves better than whats up at the moment

The thing is people would be moaning if the artwork wasn't iconic. It may have been used before but it doesn't matter because it looks awesome. I look forward to seeing how they do the embossing, but so far it's been very inventive on Zavvi's Disney releases, so I hope it continues. I'm sure they'll be some great unique artwork for the back and inside :)

Considering I cancelled Finding Nemo and my orginal pre-order of Roger Roger :)facepalm:) I`m very tempted to order this. Generally I don`t order films I have no real interest in, but this is a thing of beauty. This may be the first of many (finances depending).

Cant wait for this one!

Beautifull ! Someone have an idea when we could to pré order ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom