Aladdin: Disney Collection #1 (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

snooloui

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 08/07/2013

Zavvi said:
Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook - includes embossed artwork. This product is limited to 5000 copies.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10795844-1368522398-146367.jpg
    10795844-1368522398-146367.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 2,184
  • 10795844-1368619779-754058.jpg
    10795844-1368619779-754058.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 860
  • 10795844-1368619779-754093.jpg
    10795844-1368619779-754093.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,051
Last edited:
You mean Aladdin, right?
(That thread title is really gonna annoy me) ;)

Yes! Been waiting for a steelbook for this ever since I started collecting steelbooks! 100000% buying it :love: :thumbsup:

My favourite Disney film. Will get this one if the price isn't silly.

oh my days!

only just noticed this is coming out on bluray in a week or so, but for a steelbook release? i will wait it out and pay whatever they want :)

If i was to choose one uk disney release on for steelbook treatment it would be a toss up between UP, Lion King, Wall E, i know theres other foreign releases of theses already but wanna see UK release. would love to see a Toy Story trilogy steelbook aswell.

Jasmine swoon

Defo purchase. Amaray cancelled

I don't have this on DVD or BD so I will definitely buy this if it has internal art as well.

I'm sure this will look amazing like the other Zavvi exclusive Disney titles (Finding Nemo and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?).

I'll wait for the artwork before i decide but if it's anything like Nemo then i'm in.

damn not on there yet

blobby109 said:
If i was to choose one uk disney release on for steelbook treatment it would be a toss up between UP, Lion King, Wall E, i know theres other foreign releases of theses already but wanna see UK release. would love to see a Toy Story trilogy steelbook aswell.

Agreed,would add the little mermaid to that list also.
Was about to order the blu ray of Aladdin as I'm not a collector of steels but do own a few,so deffo going to wait for this as it is one of my favourite Disney films.

I think UP and Lion King are good calls. Wall-E already has a really nice release, but those two need a great looking Steelbook. I hope Zavvi continue to do Disney Steelbooks.

I didn't realise that Aladdin is coming out next Monday (15th). Are Zavvi going to put up their pre-order for this item because I currently have it ordered at Amazon and need to cancel it ahead of next week. I'm surprised it isn't already up to be honest unless it is being released at a later date. :confused:

blobby109 said:

Would love to see all of the Pixar films get steel releases in the UK. Couldn't care less if other countries already have them.

I didn't realise that Aladdin is coming out next Monday (15th). Are Zavvi going to put up their pre-order for this item because I currently have it ordered at Amazon and need to cancel it ahead of next week. I'm surprised it isn't already up to be honest unless it is being released at a later date. :confused:

This ^^^
Ive cancelled my amaray but its a blu high on my wants. Hoping it'll not be too far away. But would of thought at least 4-6 weeks

I would double dip on Lion King if they released a steelbook. I want Disney to hurry up and release The Jungle Book on Blu-ray and give that a steelbook.

I would double dip on Lion King if they released a steelbook. I want Disney to hurry up and release The Jungle Book on Blu-ray and give that a steelbook.

Definitely! Jungle Book is long overdue. I'd also like One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom