Airwolf: The Complete Series coming to blu-ray on the 14th April.

received mine today just about to play the first episode fingers crossed on a decent transfer

Where did you get it from? and how much?

£64.80 inc with flubit just checked the first disc and transfer is very good 4:3 ration but no extras at the moment

Sounds promising! :clap:

andy how do i photo grab a screenshot to post mate?

£64.80 inc with flubit just checked the first disc and transfer is very good 4:3 ration but no extras at the moment

wow that is a good £8 cheaper than mine and Amazon probably won't even start processing it till tomorrow or Sunday.

andy how do i photo grab a screenshot to post mate?

You will need software to remove the copy protection then you should be able to take a screenshot inside the playback software, I use TotalMedia Theatre.

sound quality info too appreciated Guys ..... mono / stereo / surround etc.

Cheers.

WTF ...... £90 notes on Amazon now !!!!

Have created a flubit demand. Just waiting on your feedback before I pull the trigger :)

WTF ...... £90 notes on Amazon now !!!!

Shot up to that the day after it was £72, should have put that pre-order in ;)

Have created a flubit demand. Just waiting on your feedback before I pull the trigger :)

Don't expect it to come out anywhere near £64.80, I am sure he put that demand in when Amazon wanted £72 for it, now that their price is £90 Flubit will probably offer around the £85 mark.

Last edited:
Spooky I was only 40p out.

£90 is a bit steep for a 30-year old TV show, but if the quality checks out I'm still game for this one.

banged my offer in on the27th march when Amazon had it at £72.20

£90 is pretty high but it breaks down to about 61p per episode which isn't so bad when you consider places like iTunes want £2-3 per episode.

If these are the sort of prices they are going to charge for classic 80s TV series in true HD then so be it, rather that than they put out upscales for half the price :confused:

right downloaded theater 6,the option of taking a picture (p key) is faded out i am on the trial edition any ideas

right downloaded theater 6,the option of taking a picture (p key) is faded out i am on the trial edition any ideas

Are you running AnyDVD HD or DVDPasskey? as you need something to remove the encryption before the capture button will work.

all taken from the pilot episode on boxset which had a very poor PQ on the stand alone release.

not sure if anyone has the stand alone release to compare

Need some pics of the DVDs for comparison but not looking that great IMO but that could be down to the resolution/format they are captured in not.

Can you not upload some 1920x1080 shots? as any fine detail is being lost in the previous shots.

Last edited:
I think they are 1920x1080? (or 1934x1088 according to the jpg info)

Not looking too good IMO either. It's a bit washed out, and, well, very soft. Admittedly this is an 80s TV production, so maybe we're expecting too much. It would be worth seeing how they compare to the original DVD.

I am not going to right it off just yet, after all incorrectly set up codecs can affect the way software takes screengrabs and saving to lossy formats further degrades the quality.

My set was dispatched today along with Enterprise S4 so looking forward to Monday.

sorry guys its my first time trying to upload shots as you can tell . maybe its at my end that the pictures are not very clear :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom