1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Active Task Manager - is there one like the Samsung TM?

Discussion in 'Sony Mobile Phones' started by mutamist, Sep 24, 2011.

1. mutamist

mutamist Member

Ratings:
    +82
    I have just got my Xperia Arc and am about to give my Galaxy S to my wife. The one thing I can't find on the Arc is a task manager like I have on my Galaxy S. I've downloaded an app called Android Task Manager but it, and lots others I have seen in the android market, don't have a simple place to see all running apps and have one button to close them all down. I used to be able to go into this, see that Facebook and Internet were running, and with the one press of the button I could stop them, as seen in this screenshot of the Samsung S Task Manager:

[​IMG]

The Task Manager I have downloaded seems to list not only apps I have opened but a bunch of stuff I'm not sure if I should if I should be closing down or not. Even if I was sure, I have to tick any I want to close and then press a close button. It all seems more more complicated than on my Galaxy S.

Any help on how I can close my running apps like I used to be able to do on Galaxy S would be very much appreciated.

thanks

Steve