1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3D Sample / Demo Video for Samsung 3D TV

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by apounder, May 14, 2010.

1. apounder

apounder Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all,

I've just purchased a Samsung Series 7 55inch (UA55C7000). It's awesome!! however I'm can't watch any 3D content yet because I haven't received my free 3D Blueray Player.

In the store they had a sample video running from a USB thumb drive to show the 3D in action.

Does anyone have a copy of that video or know where I can get some 3D content from so I can see me screen in all it's 3D glory?

Cheers.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. peahead

peahead Active Member

Ratings:
    +238
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  3. OwenDarko

OwenDarko Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Might be a stupid question...but i'm scared....is this legal? :smashin:
  4. raph060609

raph060609 Member

Ratings:
    +24
  5. raph060609

raph060609 Member

Ratings:
    +24
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Bladeiv

Bladeiv Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi just found this sight and have just downloaded underwater circus video works great on my UA46c7000,in regards to the demo file i will just breifly describe what was on the one i saw so we know if we are talking about the same one it had soccer,javelin,samsung 500 cup nascar,
    freestyle bmx,rockband,girls in pool, the file size is 2.3gb.i do have it am waiting for the player myself as well looking forward to try out the ps3 3d games to get the file just back into the store with a empty 4gb usbdrive and demand it beg cry whatever . they are morally obligated to let you have it as far as im concerned . also if any one can let me know how ta put the file up in here just msg me it really is worth having just the size to download is huge.

Mod comment: don't use mobile phone text on the forum. Difficult to read and not necessary.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
  7. raph060609

raph060609 Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Thanks can you post a link to where the demo file resides?
    Many thanks
  8. ica

ica Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I would like the file please? Could you not put it in a torrent for us to download?
    Thanks Ian.
  9. thfccambs

thfccambs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,173
    Will check these out.
  10. Fireymango

Fireymango Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Indeed it would be great! Looking for this File everywhere. You would make ms day
  11. Bladeiv

Bladeiv Member

Ratings:
    +2
    If any one can let me know how ta put the file up , the file is 2.3 gb , i have vuze on my pc will check that out.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
  12. 94jdh

94jdh Member

Ratings:
    +135
    s
    would like this also, would you pm me when its up, also have Vuze, thanks
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
  13. Icemanza

Icemanza Member

Ratings:
    +9
    If anyone is interested in more 3D content then try out this russian website Movie Trailers in 3D
    It has a variety of 3D trailers and demos in side/side 1080p. Its worth checking out.

Hope this helps :D
  14. Fireymango

Fireymango Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah know that site but the Files not any good. Its not real 3d. Bladeiv any progress with the Files? How does the File play?
  15. Bladeiv

Bladeiv Member

Ratings:
    +2
    The file plays great , just need someone to give me specific instruction on how to make it available ive never uploaded a thing in my life . Remeber it is 2.3gb in size the file is called "Samsung2dto3d_02.tp"
    Any help would be great perhaps Alan CD might be able to assist with this one .
  16. Fireymango

Fireymango Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll be glad to help you but didn't upload any files also. Did you try Megaupload and such? Also does the tv play the .tp file via media play or are u playing the file with the 3D bluray player
  17. Bladeiv

Bladeiv Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I am playing it thru media play as i am waiting for the bluray player on redemption, so the only 3d material of any quality to watch so far is this file and others ive found thru links on this site . will look at megaupload ...
  18. OwenDarko

OwenDarko Member

Ratings:
    +5
    No-one answered my question..is downloading this file illegal or not? Don't want to get in trouble personally..as much as i want the Samsung demo!

If you type in 'Samsung 3D demo' into google the first search result is a download..but i don't wanna download it incase it's a virus etc..

If anyone on here can get the download, that'll be great. :thumbsup:
  19. Fireymango

Fireymango Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Na Theresia is not such file in google search just a boogey page"winload". Hope Bladeiv is uploading the file as we write. Just watched the demo File in a local shop and it was awesome. There was a scene where some people jumped into the pool and there was a splash of water on the camera and looked as I had the splash on the glasses.
    Waiting for the file.
  20. Bladeiv

Bladeiv Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Sorry no such luck guys ive compressed the file and still comes in over 2 gb and cant find a site that will let me upload it (must be under 2gb) i will keep searching unless someone knows how to do direct transfer on vuze or some other programe, other wise just ask the sales rep who showed you the video to give you a copy on your flash drive .
  21. Fireymango

Fireymango Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You should split the file with winrar and upload the files individualy to a upload hoster. I would recommend rapidshare.com as it is fast enough with uploads. There is no way any sales clerk gives away those files,at least in germany
  22. Curly99

Curly99 Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,018
    Is this 3d "demo" free to distribute if it is why not post a direct link to the file, if not then your not allowed to distribute it by posting rapid share or other links on the forums.
  23. Bladeiv

Bladeiv Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I dont know Curly99 , have you checked that the seven posted links in this post and all there related content is free to distribute i doubt you have . I assume this demo is free to distribute no where during it does it say otherwise just like the 5 other 3d demo videos i have accuired directly through links posted in this website.The reason why i have not posted any links to the file is because i am kinda new to this uploading thing and dont know how to. Have asked for help but only get chipped by moderators without any help along with it .I had tried to contact AlanCD via email and direct msg but cant because ive not made enough posts which is ridiculus not being able to contact a moderator that has been directly involved in my post but i guess he is busy making sure no one else is posting in mobile txt form . for any one wantingthe demo file im guesing you will have to wait there till all of its content is released in all of its glory world cup 3d highlights dvd , samsung 500 cup nascar race , and along with the "boys like girls" live rock concert ,
  24. RottenFox

RottenFox Moderator

Ratings:
    +4,149
    No Torrents, No Rapidshare, or other file sharing sites( a 2gig file would have to be broken into several parts, and IMO, will take forever to download).
    Either direct link to the file(which will be deemed either acceptable, or non acceptable by moderators, look somewhere like NVidiia's site, or other....or pursue your tv manufacturer for more information, or information pertaining to demo's etc.

Most of the links above are for clips/trailers, and while probably not 100% legal, for re-distribution, by the sites they are on, they are only clips/trailers, and not full movies(from what i've seen so far).

Biggest puzzler for me, is all these people buying these tv's and yet the manufacturers don't think about including some demos, or at least some access to a variety of demo's for new owners.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  25. Fireymango

Fireymango Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats bugging me too. No decent Demo content for the tv sets at all. I'm not willing to spent 300€ again for a 3D bluray player where my one year old bluray could also play 3D content hardware wise but does not have the software update.
  26. Fireymango

Fireymango Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Bladeiv, did you try www.biohemmet.se ? I think they are offering ftp file server to upload stuff like the 3d samsung demo. They have also the panasonic demo file. And i couldnt you pm you and could you send the me the file postal? I would reimburse you for the costs. Thanks
  27. ica

ica Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Hi do you have a link to the panasonic demo file on this webpage as I cannot find it please?
    Ian.
  28. 94jdh

94jdh Member

Ratings:
    +135
    you have to be a premium (paypal) member for some of the items
  29. Fireymango

Fireymango Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Biohemmet.se
    You have to register and you have to be a premium member to download the premium content. Have the demo file but can't play it trough media play?
    It's in the forum section.
  30. pk24uk

pk24uk Member

Ratings:
    +4
    @Bladeiv if you are willing to put this on a dvd and post it it out lmk , email is "pk24uk .at. gmail .dot. com"

also if I can help you upload it I will , I can set up a ftp for you to up it too and once got I can offer acces to it or up it to rapidshare / newsgroups etc

lmk

Cheers

pk24uk