1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.4GHz USB PC Receiver - ZT-721 Help please

Discussion in 'Home Automation, Lighting, Security & Climate' started by BeeKay100, Oct 17, 2009.

1. BeeKay100

BeeKay100 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have been using Camguard security system on my PC and it had been working well with no problems until I downloaded the latest upgraded version. It downloaded OK and I got a nice clear picture but when I tried to record, a message appeared saying "Cannot enable record"

I have a ZTV 721 2.4GHz wireless receiver and a wireless camera purchased as a kit. I have lost the mini disk that came with the kit so I cannot reload the drivers that I think is the cause of the problem? I am using Vista and prior to loading the upgrade, everything was fine.

I downloaded the latest Camguard Home Edition 5.1.14.269 again and it appears to have loaded correctly, but now I cannot get a picture and a message says "Device does not exist" My PC does not recognise the receiver? The blue light is glowing on the receiver when I insert the USB which indicates that it is working OK and I am baffled to what it could be, apart from the drivers not being present/

Does anyone use the same CCTV system that I have and can advise me of how to fix the problem. Any help with reinstating a working system would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

BeeKay