1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st home cinema system...

Discussion in 'Members' Home Cinema Gallery' started by Harpo8, Sep 26, 2011.

1. joshwa2k

joshwa2k Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi there,

Love what you have done with the room. If only my other half would allow a nice bold colour like your green... she's not brave enough.

Can I ask where the cabinets either side of the chimney stack came from, model etc.? I was originally looking for something to go under the TV in place of the fire but they work really well either side.

Thanks,
  2. matty harding

matty harding Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi mate looks fantastic!! I'm in the middle of a similar project myself... Where did you get that fire from if you don't mind my asking?, and how much was did you pay for it?..I too want a flush with wall electric fire but am struggling to find one under my £500 budget?! :(
  3. bravogolf

bravogolf Member

Ratings:
    +103
    Wow, lovely. The fake fireplace is lovely, very well finished.
  4. matty harding

matty harding Member

Ratings:
    +2
    "fake fire"?...
  5. numanoid

numanoid Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Loving this, did we ever find out the color of the green? I'm wanting the same color
  6. rio1981

rio1981 Active Member

Ratings:
    +517
    Pretty much the same setup as I'm looking for in the front room (truth be told, minus the green!) - does anyone know what fire's used in this install?

I've been looking for a frameless electric fire - which to be honest will only be used to look pretty - and the cost is a bit prohibitive. Any ideas?
  7. Avalon One

Avalon One Member

Ratings:
    +2
    You have good taste! Your wall paper and choice of green are near identical to what I have only in reverse (paper on the fake chimney and paint in the alcoves).