Xbox 360 Best Buys. Console Only, Bundles and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please use this thread only to discuss deals you find for the Xbox 360 console, on it's own or in a bundle. Please use the Gaming Bargains forum to discuss other price deals for accessories etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have now stickied this thread - thanks to viru.doshi for keeping it up to date. Posts made here from this point should only be where a package is identified as better than one already in the list at the top, or if a correction is needed.

When viru.doshi then updates the first post, a mod will delete those posts to that point to keep it easy to read and on one page.

Cheers, Munkey.

offers updated.

Just tried that code at littlewoods direct and no joy. Must have ended March 31st:(

Got this deal from Play.com.

Xbox 360 Premium Console + Halo 3 + Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360) for £199.00 (free delivery)

thought it wasn't too shabby

arent littlewoods the ones who have been taking the value of the discount back from their customers though?

wouldnt be surprised if you found the 20% discount coming off your card at a later date.

Very much doubt it....they would be the first company i've ever heard of who would come knocking on my door months later asking for there discount back!:eek:

I keep getting tempted by XBox 360 as wii is fun but a bit lightweight (play games on that with kids but never tempted to play it on my own in an evening).

Amazon looks to have a good package with bundle of discounts:

360 Premium, Wireless Ent Pack (controller/forza 2/ viva pinata), Halo 3, & Burnout Paradise would come to £245.

I'm not going to do any better than that am I? I could add GTA IV for release at £10 discount as well?

EDIT: ^^^ Beat me by a second!

Play.com is doing a GTA IV bundle - Premium + GTA IV - for £199.

Gaming heaven for anyone considering a new console.

Does anyone know whether Gamestation's "Xbox 360 Elite and any 2 games for £309.99" bundle is available in stores? Or is it a web exclusive deal?

^^ Hate to state the obvious but use the website to find the phone number out for your local store and give them a call.

the 20% off deal is back on at littlewoods...elite deliverd for 210.70

http://www.laughingdeals.com/all-deals/xbox-360-elite---£210.70-delivered.html

Quidco gets you 6% back aswell, which I found out after I ordered.

>> (30/04) A quick word of warning in case you don't already have an X-Box and are dying to get your hands on one: I ordered 16/04 and was given expected delivery of 28th, this came and went, I chased it up and now have an expected date of 9th May.

>> (02/05) Used magic/tempted fate by posting the above, it arrived yesterday!

woolworths have an excellent deal, any 360 sku and get gta4 free. I checked around today and this was by far the best available on the high street.

Argos have the console, GTA4 and Halo 3 for 210 quid.
GTA4 is out of stock i nmost stores tho.

Argos have the console, GTA4 and Halo 3 for 210 quid.
GTA4 is out of stock i nmost stores tho.

Checked today online and it is coming up as 230. Huh? There's also an option with an extra controller too for 250.

Forgot to say that its the 20GB console. The offer ends on the 20th May.

I've been after the Argos offer since midway through last week.

It was:

XBox360 Premium
GTA4
Halo3
Controller

for £228.

But this was when the console was £179.99. And they couldn't fulfill the GTA4 part. Now the price of the console has gone up, so the same deal is now £250. And they still don't have GTA4.

Might go back to the Woolworths deal if they get GTA4 back in stock.

Seems many retailers made hay while GTA4 was released. Offering deals they couldn't fulfill in order to get you into their shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom